Murder Mystery in the Magic Kingdom: The Game!

Anna: Wait, what? Someone got murdered? This isn't good... who could do such a thing?!

OOC: Whoops I didn't see this thread until now hahaha!

ooc: we need to get the characters together somehow so we're actually RPing together :/ maybe we can have some of the princesses talking together at CRT?

ooc: we need to get the characters together somehow so we're actually RPing together :/ maybe we can have some of the princesses talking together at CRT?

OOC: Good idea!

Anna: I'm a little hungry, I'm gonna get some lunch! *walks to CRT* Oh hey there, Jasmine!

Jack: "What sort of strange place is this?" Jack scratched his head as he looked at Main Street USA. " I wonder what sort of mischief the creatures here get up to? Let me see if there are any fellow creatures up there in that strange castle."

Ariel: Ariel gracefully ascended up the staircase of Cinderella's Royal Table in her stunning blue gown. "Hello everyone..."

Jasmine: She was wearing her classic turquoise outfit. "Hello!" She noticed that more people had come in.

Jack: As he explored the castle Jack stumbled into the Royal Table where a couple of the other guests had already joined up. " Greetings everyone. Would any of you know where I could find any ghouls or monsters in this kingdom? And what is that enticing fishy aroma? Reminds of the Swamp Monster back home."

Ariel: She snapped her head to the left, a little offended by the skeleton. Is he talking about me? She thought. "Excuse me? They do serve salmon, unfortunately, if that's what you mean."

Jack: " No, salmon is too fresh to smell like this. This smells more like something that came from deep under the sea. Never mind that, where are my manners. I am Jack Skellington, the Pumpkin King and the ruler of Halloweentown and who might you all be?" He said as he looked to the gathered people. The one with red hair reminds me a bit of Sally, minus the stitches and pale blue complexion, he thought.

Jasmine:"There aren't any monsters or ghouls here. I think there might be some in the Haunted Mansoin though."

Ariel: She casually turned her head for a quick second to roll her eyes without him seeing as Jasmine was speaking. "I'm Ariel. And Jasmine is right, your best bet is the Haunted Mansion. Seems like you'd belong there."

RUSSEL: "AHHHHHH MURDER! DISNEY WORLD IS SUPPOSED TO BE HAPPy!", he squealed." Russel ran around in circles. "My Wilderness explorer guide didn't teach me how to deal with this."

Jasmine : She laughed a bit. " Well the Haunted Mansoin isn't Halloween Town but it does have some scary things. I wouldn't really want to go there."

Ariel: Ariel giggled at Jasmine. "Don't be such a guppy, Jas, none of it's real."

Jasmine:"Of course it's not real. I've never went on it but I heard of it the creepy sounds ,scary pictures, it sounds terrible. Did you go on it before? I'll stick with flying carpets thank you very much.

Besides with murders going around a dark scary place seems like a perfect place for murder". She shuddered sat down in a chair, and frowned.

Last edited:
Ariel: She stopped to consider that maybe Jas was right. "I have been on it, and I've never been scared of it. But maybe you're right. We should stay away from any of the dark rides, not just Haunted Mansion. Peter Pan's Flight, It's A Small World, Pirates of the Caribbean, even my ride. They really are the perfect place for a murder."

Melody: Hungry, she walked into CRT. She noticed the princesses, Jack, and Russell talking. "What's going on? I heard something about a murder," she said with a hint of adventure in her eye.

Jasmine:"A cast member was murdered. But it's quite serious if you know what I mean anyone could be the murderer."

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter