Mulan Anywhere?

Narcoossee

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know where to find Mulan in the parks? We have a trip in crisis. My sister-in-laws family had a trip planned for September. It was to be a really special family event because her husband had been sent to Germany for active duty with the Reserves this summer. He missed all of their birthdays ( too little girls)and Easter. Yesterday he was informed that he has been reactivated and must leave in 8 days for Saudi Arabia for an indefinite amount of time ( most likely to be gone through Christmas!). We are quickly reworking their trip plans so that they may leave this Sunday (Aug 17th). They obviously are not going to be able to do many things that they had PS for in September. The girls are especially disappointed to miss the Princess breakfast. We did get a 1900 Park Fare dinner with Cinderella ( one daughters favorite). But the other favorite is Mulan. Does anyone know where to find her?I would really like to be able to send some magic into my neice's trip by enabling her to see Mulan. She has told me repeatedly she really wants to find her and has asked me several times if I have seen her on our trips. Any other suggestions for adding magic in a very limited time frame would be much appreciated. These two little girls have only had about 4 weeks of the the summer with their Daddy. This trip will be Easter, Thanksgiving, Christmas, and their birthdays all rolled into one for them.

Twice we have found Mulan in MGM Studios for meet/greet pictures. Once she was wearing her dress. THe last time she was dressed like a warrior as she was in the MGM parade too. Have a great trip!

Mulan is also in Cinderella's Surprise Celebration in front of the castle. There is a meet and greet with the characters after the performance.

We found Mulan at the the International Gateway in Epcot with two other princesses, maybe they were coming back from the breakfast.

Since Disney is so accomodating to military families, I would highly recommend that your sister-in-law call and tell them about the situation to see if they can get new PS's. If that doesn't work, they should ask when they get to the hotel. We went right before July 4th and were able to make some PS's at the hotel.

Try the Broadband Theater at Innoventions West in Epcot. We were there last week and this is not listed in the park map or the times guide as a character meet and greet, but there is a small sign outside that says "meet the Disney Storybook Princesses inside". I think these meet and greets begin at about 12 or 12:30 (after the Princess breakfast finishes up), and I think they are there for several hours (with intermittent breaks). Different princesses rotate through, depending on their schedules, but on the two days that we were there, Mulan and Aurora were there. You can also ask at any location at Disney that has a phone to call the "chip hotline" and find out if and when Mulan is scheduled to appear at any of the parks on that day (the chip hotline isn't available until about 9am and only has info for the current day.

We also saw mulan at the PSB in Norway on 8/9:

PSB_Mulan.JPG

MandaMom

Thanks for all of the really good information on Mulan! Yesterday was my niece's first day at WDW. She called last night to tell my she found Mulan. She was her very first signature in her autograph book. I was thrilled to hear the excitement in her voice.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter