Mousesavers Newsletter discount tickets - Registered to late?

Darn....just went to buy my tickets and no newsletter in my box! After all these years, you would think I would have not deleted the one I needed! can someone send me the current one...I would be so appreciative! TIA
Tuf52525@temple.edu

Doing a last minute trip and need the november newsletter. Please send me the link~ Thanks!

Last edited:
I just signed up last night for the newsletter, so I expect to get it this month, however I just realized that we are planning on going just about 60 days from now! I am concerned with missing fast pass+ sign ups (we have a reservation at a resort for a couple nights). We are going 2/3-2/14. I know that is generally quiet, so am i good wiating till 30 days out to mke the reservations and wait until the newsletter comes? I guess a key point is what the discount is. I'd be getting 5-7 day tix for 2 adults and a child. Not sure about PH yet. Can anyone share what % discout or $ discount is offered?

For that matter, if anyone doesn't mind sharing November's link so I can just go ahead and book now (and it isn't against the T&C of the link or newsletter) I'd be very thankful!
TIA

Hi, just decided last minute to go to Disneyland for the holidays. Can someone please send me the latest mousesavers newsletter so I can get the secret link for discounts? Thank you!!

Ever notice the number of first-time posters who come on here to ask for the newsletter and then never return to become active members of the message board? It's one reason why I won't forward the newsletter to anyone who is new to the forums.

Ever notice the number of first-time posters who come on here to ask for the newsletter and then never return to become active members of the message board? It's one reason why I won't forward the newsletter to anyone who is new to the forums.

yes, I have noticed. and quite a few say that they deleted it by accident.

That's quite alright. There are people on this board that are actually helpful and did forward the newsletter. These are the people who help first timers to this website, like myself, see the value in becoming an active member here. Thank to to all of you who choose to be helpful rather than condescending.

That's quite alright. There are people on this board that are actually helpful and did forward the newsletter. These are the people who help first timers to this website, like myself, see the value in becoming an active member here. Thank to to all of you who choose to be helpful rather than condescending.
It was an observation and not directed at you specifically. However, there's less likelihood that a long-time member is spamming the board to cull legitimate email addresses. I'm not forwarding a newsletter which has been sent to my personal email to someone who has never participated on the boards other than to ask for something.

Be the exception and join the discussions. The vast majority of first-time posters on this thread have never returned.

ETA: And here we are, more than one month later and like your predecessors, you've not returned to be an active member on this or any other forum on the disboards. But, that's just an observation.

Last edited:
It was an observation and not directed at you specifically. However, there's less likelihood that a long-time member is spamming the board to cull legitimate email addresses. I'm not forwarding a newsletter which has been sent to my personal email to someone who has never participated on the boards other than to ask for something.

Be the exception and join the discussions. The vast majority of first-time posters on this thread have never returned.
Your observation was posted on a thread that responded to me, so yes, you directed it to me specifically. Like I said, thank you to those that are helpful and not condescending. Not sure what community you belong to, where you choose not to share and make new members feel like they do not belong. What a nice welcome. I participate in many online communities and am always happy to help members, old and new. No need to prove anything to me. I just like to help because its the right thing to do. Not sure why you are following and posting on a thread full of newbies looking to help when you have no intention.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter