Mousesavers Newsletter discount tickets - Registered to late?

Hi, can someone please forward me the current mousesaver newsletter? We are going to disney world pretty soon and can't wait for the letter on Aug 15th. Really appreciate it!
lcsma(at)yahoo(dot)com.

Thanks a lot.

If you really can't wait three days and nobody sends the 27 day old newsletter, again, that discount is genuinely only one or two dollars more per ticket than the discount through the link on the Mousesavers website.

Doh! I just missed the Mousesavers August 2015 newsletter. Can anyone email me the link--greatly appreciated as every little bit helps! thank you! sedm75@yahoo.com

If you really can't wait three days and nobody sends the 27 day old newsletter, again, that discount is genuinely only one or two dollars more per ticket than the discount through the link on the Mousesavers website.

I've just signed up and am waiting for my first newsletter, but I'm curious. Is the discount $1-2/ticket total? Or $1-2/ticket/day? And do the discounts apply to other attractions as well?

There's also mention of other hot deals. Are those for WDW? Or other things?

I've just signed up and am waiting for my first newsletter, but I'm curious. Is the discount $1-2/ticket total? Or $1-2/ticket/day? And do the discounts apply to other attractions as well?

There's also mention of other hot deals. Are those for WDW? Or other things?
The extra savings using the Mousesavers link is per ticket and not per day. I wouldn't say that all of the Disney tickets have such a small extra savings. Generally speaking, the higher the ticket price, the more the discount will be when using the Mousesavers link.

The additional discount also applies to other park tickets like Universal and Sea World.

The "hot deals" are usually for offsite hotels.

Hi there! I too realized I signed up two days too late for the this months newsletter and I leave prior to next months email is being sent out. Is there anyone who would be willing to forward it me? I really appreciate it. I understand the saving may not me incredible but every little bit counts, right? Thanks again. deejayiz (at) yahoo dot com

Is there someone that have the Mousesaver News letter for September 15th, 2015. I signed up and the next issue will be October 15th. I'm trying to get a head start on purchasing park tickets with their coupon. Please email me the News letter at sdkes@rogers.com.

Thank you in advance

Last edited:
I'm also getting worried about the rumoured price hike and was going to buy later in October as I signed up for the newsletter late September but am thinking I'd buy today if anyone is able to PM me the link. thanks so much. I've been an active lurker for a while on these boards and have benefited greatly with all the planning tips and promise to start contributing after my next trip next year with my experiences and give back to the community.

I would love the September newsletter and signed up too late. My email address is heatherwarwick@yahoo.com

I'm looking for the September newsletter also. Please PM if you have it. Thanks

I'm also getting worried about the rumoured price hike and was going to buy later in October as I signed up for the newsletter late September but am thinking I'd buy today if anyone is able to PM me the link.

Today is October 10. The October newsletter will be in everyone's mailboxes (possibly spam folder) Wednesday morning before dawn.

Even if prices go up, Undercover Tourist - along with the other authorized resellers - will sell its existing stock of tickets at the pre-increase price.

The link" cannot be PMed, posted, etc. Please only request, or send, the entire newsletter - which can only be sent via e-mail.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter