• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mother, Daughter and Sausage Dining Review! Final Meal - Complete 9/27!!

Just caught up! Excellent review! I'm particularly empathetic to your switching from B&C to Tangerine Cafe. While, I love the food in the Moroccan Pavillion, sometimes, when you have a craving, you have a craving.

Hi :wave2: Saw your reply on my Dining Report about your Mom/daughter drip and clicked! Loving it so far. I'm up to Chefs de France which we did too! Your flatbread looks great! I got the goat cheese one and it is terrific there!! My DD also got the Mac and cheese which we both loved! We also got the Creme Brulee but we didn't get the profiteroles. We sat one table away from where you sat!! It was the best seat in the house!! :cool1: We saw only Beast and Marie, but it was great when they looked in the window!! We also saw Remy when he made his rounds!! Loved this restaurant too and love your DR!!! :thumbsup2 OK going back to read more! :)

Ok all caught up!! Loved the Via Napoli review! My DD also chose the quattro formaggi pizza! Delish! We also had the same desserts. I loved all the gelato when I went to Italy. I could never find gelato like that here ~ until that pistashio gelato at Via Napoli!! As your DD said -it really was just as good as the one in Italy if not better!!

Also love the texting photos!!! :rotfl2:

Great dining report!!!:goodvibes

Just caught up! Excellent review! I'm particularly empathetic to your switching from B&C to Tangerine Cafe. While, I love the food in the Moroccan Pavillion, sometimes, when you have a craving, you have a craving.

I agree - sometimes when you want one certain thing, you just want that one certain thing!!;) But I've got a year to think about it and wait for that burger and NWJ! :rotfl2: At least my DD is not going next time so she can't talk me into the shawarma again!

Hi :wave2: Saw your reply on my Dining Report about your Mom/daughter drip and clicked! Loving it so far. I'm up to Chefs de France which we did too! Your flatbread looks great! I got the goat cheese one and it is terrific there!! My DD also got the Mac and cheese which we both loved! We also got the Creme Brulee but we didn't get the profiteroles. We sat one table away from where you sat!! It was the best seat in the house!! :cool1: We saw only Beast and Marie, but it was great when they looked in the window!! We also saw Remy when he made his rounds!! Loved this restaurant too and love your DR!!! :thumbsup2 OK going back to read more! :)

It seriously was the best seat in the house and it was so nice that the characters all waved to us and Belle came right up to the window. So you had the flatbread and mac & cheese too? Great minds think alike! It was fantastic! There is a french restaurant near where I work and I was excited that the had the flatbread with onions & bacon as well but it just wasn't as good. It was still good - just not Disney good!

Ok all caught up!! Loved the Via Napoli review! My DD also chose the quattro formaggi pizza! Delish! We also had the same desserts. I loved all the gelato when I went to Italy. I could never find gelato like that here ~ until that pistashio gelato at Via Napoli!! As your DD said -it really was just as good as the one in Italy if not better!!

Also love the texting photos!!! :rotfl2:

Great dining report!!!:goodvibes

Thank you for reading all of my reviews! I appreciate that! Via Napoli was wonderful as well. I really worry because my reviews all sound overly positive, but we just had great experiences on our last trip. Now I'm heading over to your report to read your update!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter