• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Most amount of FP you've gotten after FP+ 3?

sonofanarchy

DIS Veteran
Curious to see the numbers people come up with. After you've used your 3 FP+ for the day, what is the most amount of FP's you've gotten for the rest of that day?

At MK we got 7 additional for 10 total and we didn't use our last original one until 6 pm! There was someone that had gotten 21, which the FP+ CMs said was the highest they had heard of.

I know you have to get the 4th FP at a kiosk, but what about the 5th, 6th, etc.? Can you use the app on your device?

4 extra FPs on a AK/MK parkhopping day. One additonal at AK during the afternoon, 3 at MK in the evening. It was an uncrowded day, and we easily could have gotten 3 or 4 more, but we took a long break between parks. I doubt this is possible now that summer season is in full swing.

3 park hopping day.

DHS (Star Wars Weekend)- 0
Epcot- original 3 plus 2 more (all in about 4 hours)
MK 3 or 4 more. could have gotten more, but there was no need, lines mostly walk on and emh till 2am.

So 5 or 6 extra in one day. If we had book FP+ for DHS in the morning, the number would have much higher, but we were only there to do the SWW stuff.

This is encouraging news! Sounds like many have it figured out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter