Monorail Drink-A-Thon

Hey, I have an idea... how 'bout each of the countries in EPCOT offer their own barf bag??? I assume barf bags are not available on the monorail LOL. We could eat, drink and BARF our way around the worlds!!!!:crazy:

This is such a great thread! I know it's a trek - but everyone has to go over to the AKL and have a Victoria Falls Mist - it's midori and coconut liquor and I'm not sure what else - but it's heavenly!

DH and I usually play some kind of discreet drinking game every trip. My Christmas trip is with my 20 year old sister so no games for me this time!

Originally posted by wildernesslodgelover
OMG, ahhhhhh...I wanna party WITH YOUUUUUUUUU!

You are too funny!

aww! its too bad you're going about 20 days before we are...or else I'd say its on like tron!

yaaarrrr! pirate:

Disney needs to set up some buses that just go from resort to resort! That way you drink at ALL the hotels. Has anyone ever tried drinking your way down the boat route to DTD. I'm not sure what hotels the boat stops at other than POR, and POFQ, but I imagine there are lots of places to grab a drink in DTD before finishing (or rather actually starting) the night off at PI

Originally posted by wildernesslodgelover
LOL...I "try" not to get to that point! That is why I do not mix alcohols!

Me too! I can mix but 3 is my limit. Anything more than 3 has the option for a "return" visit. Including beer.

Cantw8- I hope they start selling Mich Ultras @ the beer carts in Epcot soon, those Bud Lights were a bit heavy after you have the taste for Ultras.

Maybe someday we can for a "LUSHES OF THE WORLD" meet!

ROTFLMAO!!!! I think we should all attend a twelve step program. We are getting a little too passionate on this thread:tongue:

I've been meaning to ask this question on other threads but I didn't want anyone to think I was a lush. Now I know I am among friends! In March of 03, I remember having a Jaegarmeister and Becks at Germany. Last February, I was extremely disappointed to be told that Jaegar is no longer offered. And, to make matters worse, I now hear that Beck's has been replaced by .... Lowenbrau??? Say it ain't so! And will Jaegar ever make a return to Germany???

Hello fellow lush JJ,

I think I remember seeing Jagermeister in Germany in April 04? I could be mistaken (or maybe it was after those 5 fiesta margaritas):teeth:

Welcome to our LUSHES OF THE WORLD UNITE support group!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!,

Has anyone ever told you that you look like the girl who had the role of (Robin) on General Hospital many years ago. Robert Scorpio's daughter

Oh let's please have a lushes meet! How fun!

This is my new favorite thread! People I can relate to!;) We're staying at BWV in Dec; but would really like to try the monorail loop for drinks on our kid free night. Our problem is getting ourselves back to our resort! BTW, you'll know us if you see us. We'll be the group of 12 drunks! :crazy:

Originally posted by dmonroe
We'll be the group of 12 drunks! :crazy:

Wow sounds like dmonroe is having her own mini LUSHES MEET.

Yeah another Alchie oops I mean recruit for our group.

We could have a lushes meet but who would remember!!!:hyper:

:rotfl:

:drinking1

Good Point Cantw8!

leighe,

Check our countdown timers, we will miss each other by a couple weeks. Bummer!

heehee, mac...love that smily!!!!!

Ok, how bout whenever we go on a trip we post a "Lushes of the World" trip report on this board (resorts) and post about all our exciting drinks and lounge activities!
Or we can just revive this thread and post here!

Leigh-I will be at the AKL and plan on drinking at VF. But I am not sure about that drink...sounds like a one way ticket to pukesville for me! I hear it is very tasty, though!

Sure thing WLL. I'll be going bezerk next trip as I am going with all non drinkers(except for me & DH).

Something tells me I'll hear the word intervention.

Nothing worse than traveling with a bunch of non-drinkers....they are so judgemental at times. Yeah, I know it's only 10am, but it's cocktail hour somewhere in the world!!!!!:teeth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter