Monday's A Carolin We Will Go Riddle

I have sent recipes... should warn you that this is a very heavy cake... and could keep you in cake for about a month... dad used to have a piece of the one mum made every day and one year it lasted til easter... I think hers was bigger though... and it was only him eating it! lol

brightspark said:
I have sent recipes... should warn you that this is a very heavy cake... and could keep you in cake for about a month... dad used to have a piece of the one mum made every day and one year it lasted til easter... I think hers was bigger though... and it was only him eating it! lol

Thanks again, Sparks!! I'm printing it out and going to see where I can find those ingredients!!

right I'm off... dh is coming home soon (well he's left the office) we were going out for a meal tonight but... everywhere is booked up... so it's gonna be pizzahut take out I think. We might go to see 'the holiday' at the cinema (movies) if we are awake enough -lol... how old do we sound!!

Have a good evening folks... sorry I can't stay around long enough to get the tooty hooty...

Wow...that cake looks great! and like a lot of work! :thumbsup2

Jessica:
xmas-poo-pig01.gif

Roadie who need not even answer the riddle..just keep the pictures coming! ;) :teeth: :rotfl2:
xmas-poo-pig01.gif

Joey: bring it on, baby! :thumbsup2
xmas-poo-pig01.gif

Im off a lot today...just quick checkins....Im in bakingland myself! :rolleyes:

btw...Duck......start a singalong at DMV...it will make everyone happier there! ;)

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I can see Duck now...tryin' to start a sing along... :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

brightspark said:
you know that over here we consider that WE are the ones who speak English properly... (no offence mind)

And down in my part of the states, we think all y'all talk funny!

The cakes did look "fab" by the way! Great job. ::yes::

Other then wrapping, cards, stocking stuffers, cleaning, shopping fo rthe food for the party, making the food and polishing the silver. Other then all of that I am set! :thumbsup2

firstmickey said:
btw...Duck......start a singalong at DMV...it will make everyone happier there! ;)
Yeah...ok. Here's an idea. If there's 8 people working the counter dont have 4 of them disappear to go on 'break' or whatever in the first 1/2 hour the freakin' place is open if there is a line almost around the block before the first person gets in the door. And if you want people to smile for the pics, maybe you can take them before making people wait 2 freaking hours?

Well I can't commit any major crimes for at least 4 more years till I can get another picture taken for my drivers license. Can't risk that one getting on the news.

Duckfan-in-Chicago said:
Yeah...ok. Here's an idea. If there's 8 people working the counter dont have 4 of them disappear to go on 'break' or whatever in the first 1/2 hour the freakin' place is open if there is a line almost around the block before the first person gets in the door. And if you want people to smile for the pics, maybe you can take them before making people wait 2 freaking hours?

Well I can't commit any major crimes for at least 4 more years till I can get another picture taken for my drivers license. Can't risk that one getting on the news.
I see your cranky :guilty: , heres a hug now don't get pregnant :grouphug:

Looks like I'm IN. No time to read the thread right now. I have a kid home sick today.

good afternoon

I am IN!

Notice I have killed the riddle two days in a row.... harumph. So I guess I will go do some of those Christmas preparations you people keep talking about...

Duck- I will totally join you on a DMV rage fest anytime. They were my nemesis... however I have since moved to another state where they are adequately staffed and the workers are... get this... pleasant!!!!!

TwinkieMama said:
Notice I have killed the riddle two days in a row.... harumph. So I guess I will go do some of those Christmas preparations you people keep talking about...

Twinkie, you didn't kill it, I think it is Donna's fault that it is slow today (unless she is baking cookies for everybody that posts here today ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter