Monday's A Carolin We Will Go Riddle

firstmickey

Riddle Goddess of Chaos
Good morning Riddlers!

We are caroling again today! Please PM me when you know the answer to all of the following carols:

1. Red Man en Route to Borough:

2. Frozen precipitation commence:

3. Proceed and Enlighten on the Pinnacle:

Happy Monday! One Week till Christmas! :dance3:

Have a great day! :wave2:

:wave:

Thanks for switching days with me Donna...IOU :love2:

Larsy will be leading our parade today! (and your welcome) ;)
leader.gif

*PSA* Tomorrow is Ducks birthday. Just thought you should know in case I don't roll my eyes at him or tell him to zip it :rolleyes1

Hi and good morning to all you riddlers out there!
PM sent and I am in (I hope)
How are you all today ?

brightspark said:
Hi and good morning to all you riddlers out there!
PM sent and I am in (I hope)
How are you all today ?
I forgot to tell you this on Saturday. My 14 yo DD asked what I was doing on line and I told her I was learning about traditional foods by talking to a woman in England. She looks at me and asked "how do you understand each other". I lost it :rotfl:

L107ANGEL said:
I forgot to tell you this on Saturday. My 14 yo DD asked what I was doing on line and I told her I was learning about traditional foods by talking to a woman in England. She looks at me and asked "how do you understand each other". I lost it :rotfl:

Well it sure was a weird conversation - lol - :rotfl2:

I have decorated my first cake now... am working on uploading piccies for you to see!

Happy Crimbo!! (one of my friends actually said that to me yesterday so I know I'm not totally mad...

What are you up to today ?

Good Morning All!
I am in, PM sent!

L107ANGEL said:
:rotfl2: :rotfl2: :rotfl2:

Jean

you know that over here we consider that WE are the ones who speak English properly... (no offence mind)

Morning riddlers! PM sent and I believe I am in.

brightspark said:
you know that over here we consider that WE are the ones who speak English properly... (no offence mind)
I know ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter