Monday Morning's Little Bit Late Riddle

New PM sent

:banana: :banana: :banana:

I may, actually be in this time.

Dear Monday Morning Riddle Goddess,

Please disregard my 1st PM. I do indeed know how to tell time, but was lacking in proper thinking skillz this AM. :bitelip: I blame Lou :rotfl: and the invention of the LCD clock, the metric system, and standardized testing in public schools :stir:

And have I mentioned how much I love your shoes :love:

sleepydog25 said:
Hey, I had something like 37 answers, but most were disallowed for technical reasons, such as being wrong. . .but. . .I do have all the extras for sale. . .

are you listing them on ebay?
or just renting today's answers? I am interested in tomorrow's answers if you have those available as well. Thanks!!!

TwinkieMama said:
are you listing them on ebay?
or just renting today's answers? I am interested in tomorrow's answers if you have those available as well. Thanks!!!
Renting today's, but tomorrow's are for sale. Please fax me your credit card and pin numbers. Thank you.

After three PMs. I think I'm in. Of course, I thought I was in earlier. :sad:
I hate feeling stupid.

Oh NO! I didnt even consider militarry time becasue I thought it was just the standard clock face!

Is this one of the riddles where the over-smart over-analyze the poor simple thing and spin 12 different angles (including ancient Romans and the Chinese New Year)and debate it ad nauseum?

SleepingBeautyDreamr said:
I am doing meat loaf tonight :love:

ummmm.....nevermind :teeth:

Here's a nice meatloaf :thumbsup2
MeatLoafAndStoney2.jpg

UtahMama said:
Oh NO! I didnt even consider militarry time becasue I thought it was just the standard clock face!

Is this one of the riddles where the over-smart over-analyze the poor simple thing and spin 12 different angles (including ancient Romans and the Chinese New Year)and debate it ad nauseum?
I sure hope not :confused3 :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl: I know I wouldn't get it then :rotfl2: :lmao:

Cantw8 said:
ummmm.....nevermind :teeth:

Here's a nice meatloaf :thumbsup2
MeatLoafAndStoney2.jpg
:rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl:

It hit me after I posted my previous post about meat loaf that I hope certain other dissers don't come to this thread today and read that post. Their minds would so end up in the gutter with it :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl: but it is possible they are not the only ones :rotfl2: :lmao: :rotfl:

UtahMama said:

:rotfl2:

But the Chinese New Year is very important!!!! DH and I thought we were incompatible until we realized that January birthday fell before the Chinese New Year giving him a different year and making us Very Simpatico Indeed!

Is it WOOOOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOOTY time yet?????

RV????

where are you?????

it is too late for me but you can woohooty....

This is for Donna -

WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOTY

Wooo hooooty by osmosis

:dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3: :dance3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter