Monday Morning's Little Bit Late Riddle

Carol
tu.gif

PM sent, but since I have not read for mints, I have no confidence that it is correct. Maybe. Or not.

The riddle goddess is looking quite fetching this morning! :teeth:

Amy

Good Morning. Not IN yet. I will have to work on it later. :rotfl: at all of you, though.

Have a great day everyone :sunny:

Breezy_Carol said:
Good morning.

I thought I was doing well with my 5 answers but am apparently 4 short. Oh well, maybe tonight.

I do have a new tag though. A tribute to my good old dog Rascal.

Oh, and Spike........Nice game Saturday. The first 3 quarters were awful but Maryland managed to pull it out in the end.

Somehow, I knew you'd have something to say about Saturday's game. Yuck. Let's just say we are NOT a second half team. Oh well -- when does basketball season start? Oh, btw, PM sent and I'm in (prior to reading the mints).

Mornin' Everyone!!! :wave:

PM sent and I'm IN!!! (of course you might already know that since my TU has already been posted ;) )

barrett7890 said:
how about a walk through the secret forest

Hey Cami...how can it be a SECRET forest if there are people there? And now 100,000 others know the secret... :confused3 ;)

Morning everybody. I am IN! TIME to get some work done! Ha! I kill me. :donald:

hiwaygal said:
Hey Cami...how can it be a SECRET forest if there are people there? And now 100,000 others know the secret... :confused3 ;)
she didn't say it was a well kept secret :rotfl:

PM sent and I am sooooooooooooooo NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT in.

After reading I have decided to let someone send me a huge mint, actually just send the very pretty riddle goddess a PM and attach my name, kay?

Lou, is giving me a headache with all that military time, AM/PM stuff :rotfl2:

PM sent!

I dont know if I got it right yet, though!

Then I saw Horsie's post and I had missed one...so I sent a Ps PM!

Hey, I had something like 37 answers, but most were disallowed for technical reasons, such as being wrong. . .but. . .I do have all the extras for sale. . .

sleepydog25 said:
Hey, I had something like 37 answers, but most were disallowed for technical reasons, such as being wrong. . .but. . .I do have all the extras for sale. . .
I hate when that happens :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter