Mon July 4, 2016 Alaskan Cruise From Vancouver

Here is the updated FE group as of 10/22/15
If you would like to share favorite characters or color to help with gifts please reply or message me and I can start adding in that info as well.
I am also updating the list in the first post as well.
Only 255 days!

1) 8584- Jason (Adult-M) Donald, Tiffany (Adult-F) Belle/Sorcerer Mickey, Logan (2-M) Mickey

2) 6116 - Darren (adult M), Wade (adult M), Abigail (2-F)

3) 2013- Kim (adult F), Struan (16-M)

4) 6015- Aaron (adult M), Melissa (adult F), Addy (13-M), Aisley (11-F), Keely (4-F)

5) 7136- Alison (adult), Fran (adult)

Last edited:
5) 7236- Alison (adult), Fran (adult)

Thanks for adding us! I'll be back to add our colors and characters, but I'd like to correct the room number, we are in 7136. I don't think there is a 7236 on the ship.

Fish Extender Group as of 11/3/15
1) 8584- Jason (Adult-M) Donald, Tiffany (Adult-F) Belle/Sorcerer Mickey, Logan (2-M) Mickey

2) 6116 - Darren (adult M), Wade (adult M), Abigail (2-F)

3) 2013- Kim (adult F), Struan (16-M)

4) 6011- Aaron (adult M), Melissa (adult F), Addy (13-M), Aisley (11-F), Keely (4-F)

5) 7136- Alison (adult), Fran (adult)

6)7122- Manuel (adult M), Lisa (adult F)

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll update the list and add it to the first post. I am up for people giving any ideas such as favorite character or color.
If people want to add that I will add it to the list as well!
Kim favourite colour - blue favourite character Mickey
Struan favourite colour - red favourite character Stitch Pluto Perry and more!

Hi all! Here is the most updated list, I also updated it in the first post as well. We are only 7 months away!!! Don't forget to let me know if you want to add your favorite color or character to the list to help people with ideas for goodies : )

1) 8584- Jason (Adult-M) Green-Donald, Tiffany (Adult-F) Pink- Belle/Sorcerer Mickey, Logan (2-M) Blue- Mickey

2) 6116 - Darren (adult M) Blue- Mickey, Wade (adult M) Green-Mickey, Abigail (2-F)Pink- Minnie

3) 2013- Kim (adult F) Blue- Mickey, Struan (16-M) Red- Stitch, Pluto, Perry

4) 6011- Aaron (adult M), Melissa (adult F), Addy (13-M), Aisley (11-F), Keely (4-F)

5) 7136- Alison (adult) Yellow-Tigger, Fran (adult) Blue- Eeyore

6) 7122- Manuel (adult M), Lisa (adult F)

Last edited:
For Alison and Fran you can add the following favorites:

Alison - Yellow, Tigger
Fran - Blue, Eeyore

Got it down for you!!

Thanks!

And on another note we booked our airfare yesterday! :banana: We're flying in on July 1 and flying out on July 12. Now we need to find a hotel for the 1st and 2nd and 11th. We are staying at the Pan Pacific hotel on July 3 for ease of boarding the ship, but I don't want to pay those prices for the other three nights!

Would anyone care to join us? In Juneau Alaska, on Friday the 8th we plan to take Harv And Marv's 3hr whale watching tour. Three other families from a different website are going to join us. Currently were at a total of 12 and I believe the largest boat they have holds 18. This whale watching tour has got quite nice write-ups. I've noticed good things mentioned about them on DISboards also.

Last edited:
Would anyone care to join us? In Juneau Alaska, on Friday the 8th we plan to take Harv And Marv's 3hr whale watching tour. Two other families from a different website are going to join us. Currently were at a total of 10 and I believe the largest boat they have holds 18. This whale watching tour has got quite nice write-ups. I've noticed good things mentioned about them on DISboards also.
We might be interested in joining your group. There are four of us. I sent you a PM.

Would anyone care to join us? In Juneau Alaska, on Friday the 8th we plan to take Harv And Marv's 3hr whale watching tour. Two other families from a different website are going to join us. Currently were at a total of 10 and I believe the largest boat they have holds 18. This whale watching tour has got quite nice write-ups. I've noticed good things mentioned about them on DISboards also.

Can you post here when this is full? I am considering it, but we haven't had time to even think about our excursions on this trip as we have a couple other trips coming up sooner that haven't even been planned. We may or may not be a party of 4 but might be interested.

We're flying in on July 1 and flying out on July 12. Now we need to find a hotel for the 1st and 2nd and 11th. We are staying at the Pan Pacific hotel on July 3 for ease of boarding the ship, but I don't want to pay those prices for the other three nights!
Hmm... what time is your arriving flight on July 1st? If the plane arrives after 3pm... you need to plan for traffic congestion downtown.... especially around the cruise terminal where the fireworks will be shown on the West side of the Pan Pacific.

You mentioned price is a concern for a hotel selection. Blue Horizon and Hampton Inn downtown are popular budget choices.

Can you post here when this is full? I am considering it, but we haven't had time to even think about our excursions on this trip as we have a couple other trips coming up sooner that haven't even been planned. We may or may not be a party of 4 but might be interested.

Hi Fran & Alison(AJ?), we have 12 confirmed (and 2 people who said they would) so we definitely have four spots left, maybe up to six. The largest boat they have holds 18. We currently all fit in a 14 person boat but they do have one larger if we reserve it in advance. Were you still thinking about taking this with us?

Hi Fran & Alison(AJ?), we have 12 confirmed (and 2 people who said they would) so we definitely have four spots left, maybe up to six. The largest boat they have holds 18. We currently all fit in a 14 person boat but they do have one larger if we reserve it in advance. Were you still thinking about taking this with us?

Remind me. This is Juneau right? I have two huge trips coming up and one is such a foreign concept that all my planning has been going into that one. I really need to look at the excursions and make some decisions. I will try to let you know soon!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter