Mon July 4, 2016 Alaskan Cruise From Vancouver

Tiffybuggie

Mouseketeer
Hi Everyone! Just wanted to start a place for all of us on this Alaskan cruise to meet up!
I have never been to Alaska, any previous Alaskan Cruisers?

Updated Fish Extender as of 3/15/16- THIS GROUP IS NOW CLOSED-if there is enough interest we can start a second group.

DONALD LIST (*by state room number means on Mickey list too!)

1) 8584- Jason (Adult-M) Green- Donald

Tiffany (Adult-F) Pink- Sorcerer Mickey and Belle

Logan (2-M) Yellow- Mickey

2) 6116- Darren (adult M) Blue- Mickey

Wade (adult M) Green- Mickey

Abigail (2-F) Pink- Minnie

3) 2013- Kim (adult F) Blue- Mickey

Struan (16-M) Red- Stitch, Pluto, Perry

4) *6015- Aaron (adult M) The Beast/Mike

Melissa (adult F) Lilo/ Nemo

Addy (13-M) Pumba/Sully

Aisley (11-F) Rupunzel/Anger

Keely (4-F) Ariel/ Joy

5) 7136- Alison (adult) Yellow Tigger,

Fran (adult) Blue-Eeyore

6) 7122- Manuel (adult-M)

Lisa (adult-F)

7) *2517/2519- Tamara (adult-F) Pink-Minnie Mouse/Jack Skellington

Jeremy (adult-M) Blue- Goofy

Joseph (14-M) Blue-Buzz Lightyear

Jonathon (12-M) Pink-Cheshire Cat

Jordan (8-M) Blue-Stitch

Josiah (4-M) Blue/Red-Mickey Mouse

8) 6544- Bryan (adult-M) Blue- Mickey/Goofy

Kristin- (adult-F) Turquoise- Minnie

Lauren- (12-F) Light Blue- Minnie

Caroline- (9-F) Yellow/Light blue- Rapunzel/Ariel/Merida

9) 7620- Chuck- (adult-M)

Robin- (adult-F)

Hannah- (adult-19-F)

10) *2008- Karyne- (adult-F) Snow White/Belle/Buzz

Jean- (adult-F) Chip & Dale/ Lady & the Tramp

Gil- (adult-M) Goofy/Lady & the Tramp/ Star Wars

Dana- (adult-F not 21) Marie(Aristocats)/Sully

Last edited:
Thank you for starting this thread
We have never been to Alaska but so looking forward to it

Ok so I found it...so is THIS the thread? I posted on the other thread...confused!

Anyway we just booked and this is our first DCL...we will be coming from Australia with DD2... I think we would like to join the fish extender group for this cruise also...I guess blow it out and really get into the spirit of things

Thank you for starting this thread
We have never been to Alaska but so looking forward to it
No problem! I looked and didn't see one started for this cruise and jumped in. We are excited about Alaska too.
My husband has been and he recommends the Dog Sledding port adventure and the train ride (not sure what ports they are in)
He says its beautiful there.

Ok so I found it...so is THIS the thread? I posted on the other thread...confused!

Anyway we just booked and this is our first DCL...we will be coming from Australia with DD2... I think we would like to join the fish extender group for this cruise also...I guess blow it out and really get into the spirit of things
Hi!
I am in for getting a fish extender list started.

I posted the link for it to be added to the main list, there is one person that gets them linked to the main list. It is hard to navigate this at first, it has taken me a while to get used to it but there is so much great advice on here and info for cruises and WDW!!

I say we go ahead and start a list for people interested in doing the Fish extender and as more people join we can add to the list.
From what I have seen, most of the time it is groups of 20 state rooms (this is what we are doing for our cruise in October).
We did
stateroom # name with adult or age of child and M or F and list allergies

1) 8584- Jason (Adult-M), Tiffany (Adult-F), Logan (2-M)

Would like to join the FE
Kim (adult Female)
Struan (16 male)
No allergies

Hi! I also am traveling to Alaska with you. Took a while before a thread started here. Found some other people a few months back also traveling with us. We pulled a small group together. The group is currently talking about what kind of FE experience they would like. And how to get there. Certainly is much cheaper to get to port Canaveral isn't it?

Hi! I also am traveling to Alaska with you. Took a while before a thread started here. Found some other people a few months back also traveling with us. We pulled a small group together. The group is currently talking about what kind of FE experience they would like. And how to get there. Certainly is much cheaper to get to port Canaveral isn't it?
Good to see I am not alone on this cruise, thankfully the numbers are increasing where are these other people ?

Hi all-
So glad more people are showing up!
This is who I have so far for the FE group we have started, if anyone wants to add as we get more people joining our thread please just add your post so I can add you to the list.

1) 8584- Jason (Adult-M), Tiffany (Adult-F), Logan (2-M)

2) 6116 - Darren (adult M), Wade (adult M), Abigail (2 - F)

3) 2013- Kim (adult Female), Struan (16 male)

Hi Everyone! We just booked and are super excited to visit Alaska for the first time from the decks of a Disney cruise. This will be our 3rd cruise on DCL, but our 4 year olds first! We would love to participate in the FE. We have 2 rooms, but will use 6011 for the FE. We are Aaron and Melissa, three kiddo's Addy (M) 13 years old, Aisley (F) 11 years old and Keely (F) 4 years old. Counting down the days for this trip!

Hi everyone!

I am currently on a cruise of the Mexican Riviera on the Wonder and we booked this as our cruise with the future cruise desk! I've been to Alaska on Celebrity almost 20 years ago, but really looking forward to a Disney Alaskan Cruise! We would like to join thg Fish extender as well!

There are two of us, Alison and Fran, both adults, cabin 7136.

I would like to add a couple suggestions if I may, @Tiffybuggie. Since you started the thread and are still very active here, could you keep the most current copy of the FE list on the first post. It's easy to dit and makes it very simple for nw people to find the list.

Also for our FE on this cruise we also gave our favorite character and color which gave a few other options for some when making their gifts. Just a thought.

Looking forward to this cruise next summer!

a little tip.... Try to get into Vancouver before July 1st! The area west of the cruise terminal is lit up with fireworks for the national holiday.

Hi Everyone! We just booked and are super excited to visit Alaska for the first time from the decks of a Disney cruise. This will be our 3rd cruise on DCL, but our 4 year olds first! We would love to participate in the FE. We have 2 rooms, but will use 6011 for the FE. We are Aaron and Melissa, three kiddo's Addy (M) 13 years old, Aisley (F) 11 years old and Keely (F) 4 years old. Counting down the days for this trip!
HI! I will be sure to add you all to the list. I will be adding an updated list to the first post soon.

Hi everyone!

I am currently on a cruise of the Mexican Riviera on the Wonder and we booked this as our cruise with the future cruise desk! I've been to Alaska on Celebrity almost 20 years ago, but really looking forward to a Disney Alaskan Cruise! We would like to join thg Fish extender as well!

There are two of us, Alison and Fran, both adults, cabin 7136.

I would like to add a couple suggestions if I may, @Tiffybuggie. Since you started the thread and are still very active here, could you keep the most current copy of the FE list on the first post. It's easy to dit and makes it very simple for nw people to find the list.

Also for our FE on this cruise we also gave our favorite character and color which gave a few other options for some when making their gifts. Just a thought.

Looking forward to this cruise next summer!
Thanks for the suggestion, I'll update the list and add it to the first post. I am up for people giving any ideas such as favorite character or color.
If people want to add that I will add it to the list as well!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter