• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mom & Son Going Back! 10 days DxDDP! Complete 10/2 - LTT, GG & Cost Totals

Great reviews! Sorry you were disappointed in Jiko. We have never been there but you food looked yummy.

I just wanted to jump in and tell you how much I am LOVING your review! Please thank your DS for his reviews as well! All of these great pics are getting us so pumped up for our upcoming trip.
We have Via Napoli for the first time -those pics were great! I just want to add for everyone - My DH is a big fan of YnY. AK can get so hot (even in the winter) and its such a big park - that after pushing the stroller/toting kids -its such a cool relaxing break.

Interesting to read your Jiko review- I just went and had almost the same items as you. I agree about the mac and cheese being a bit bland- I was surprised! still good- but entree was definitely my least favorite of the meal. I have to admit though I was surprised to hear you thought the coconut bread pudding was only so so- perhaps it was the 3 glases of wine in me ( although I'm not a light weight) but I thought it was out of this world, jumping up and down, incredible! Funny to see the same dessert in two different lights- fun to read!

Oh and just saw you also got the filet at Cali grill like me too. Although I didn't hate my Jiko filet- man.... that Cali Grille steak... can anything compare?! Delish!!

Great reviews! Sorry you were disappointed in Jiko. We have never been there but you food looked yummy.

I really think it is probably mostly due to it not living up to our previous meals. If this was our first trip, I may have felt differently.

I just wanted to jump in and tell you how much I am LOVING your review! Please thank your DS for his reviews as well! All of these great pics are getting us so pumped up for our upcoming trip.
We have Via Napoli for the first time -those pics were great! I just want to add for everyone - My DH is a big fan of YnY. AK can get so hot (even in the winter) and its such a big park - that after pushing the stroller/toting kids -its such a cool relaxing break.

Thank you very much! I agree, it is nice to sit in Y&Y nand get out of the heat of AK for sure!

Interesting to read your Jiko review- I just went and had almost the same items as you. I agree about the mac and cheese being a bit bland- I was surprised! still good- but entree was definitely my least favorite of the meal. I have to admit though I was surprised to hear you thought the coconut bread pudding was only so so- perhaps it was the 3 glases of wine in me ( although I'm not a light weight) but I thought it was out of this world, jumping up and down, incredible! Funny to see the same dessert in two different lights- fun to read!

Oh and just saw you also got the filet at Cali grill like me too. Although I didn't hate my Jiko filet- man.... that Cali Grille steak... can anything compare?! Delish!!

Agree, the Cali filet was amazing! And yeah, I just didn't love that dessert. It was just Ok for me. And ultimately probably my least favorite dessert of the trip. Not bad ... but just not great for me.

Really enjoying all your reviews! Great pictures. When we go to Disney it is just DS and I as my husband does not like Disney (can you imagine??, I should of checked before I married him, lol). When he was younger my son was a SUPER picky eater and Disney opened new food worlds for him and made him a much more adventurous eater. Several trips ago, I think the first time we got the dining plan, my son decided (on his own, Disney is magic) that he was going to try new things while at WDW, he discovered all sorts of foods that he loved that he wouldn't have tried at home. Now he is willing to try everything, at WDW or not. Dreaming of our next trip (can't go next year, June '13) and dining is a big deal for us so I'm really loving reading your detailed descriptions and honest opinions. :goodvibes

Ok, we are up to September 1st! We started out today with breakfast at CRT. Obviously with a 15 year old DS, we were not there for the princesses. But Mom wanted to eat in the Castle. We have done lunch and dinner so we figured we would give breakfast a try.

According to the menus --

Once Upon A Time Breakfast - A traditional breakfast consisting of pre-plated Scrambled Eggs, Bacon, Sausage, Cheese Danish, Fresh Fruit, Breakfast Breads, Potato Casserole, Juice and Coffee. You may select the Healthy Alternative: Muesli served with fresh fruit and yogurt. Also, includes an assortment of juice, coffee and milk. prices vary. 36.00-59.99

Here are the breakfast pastries and fruit

img_2488.jpg

We were given the choice of a traditional breakfast platter with eggs or a stuffed french toast. DH & DS chose the eggs

img_2490.jpg

I chose the french toast

img_2491.jpg

The breads were pretty tasty, especially the chocolate croissant. DS & DH said the eggs were just eggs, not bad but nothing special.

My french toast, however, was just delicious. Creamy, sweet. Very very tasty!

Unfortunately I cannot find my receipt but based on the pricing, I am going to use $125 in my estimates.

Would we eat here again? Probably not. I have now done all three meals and as tasty as the french toast was, it wasn't something that I "need" to have again.

We were all excited for lunch as we were going to try Sanaa. We have never eaten any type of indian or african food (other than what Jiko serves) and were looking forward to trying a new flavor palette.

We were seated with a great view of the animals. It was feeding time for the giraffes so very fun to watch.

img_2530.jpg

img_2534.jpg

This guy hung with us thru most of lunch ...

img_2532.jpg

For lunch, DH and I got mango smoothies ...

img_2522.jpg

For appetizers, we again all agreed to share the Indian Style Bread service - Choose from four breads, Naan, Roti, Paratha or Paneer Paratha. Choice of three accompaniments. Mint and onion Raita, Cucumber Raita, Coriander Raita,Mango Chutney, Garlic-ginger Pickle, Mango-lime Pickle, Roated Red Bell Pepper Hummus, Tamarind chutney. - $8.99

img_2524.jpg

and Sampler for Two - Potato and Pea Samosa, Lamb Kefta Kabobs, Roasted Cauliflower $14.99

img_2525.jpg

We like the bread service just fine. We had the mango chutney, Red Pepper Hummus and I am not sure what the third thing was. None of us really cared for any of the other appetizers and were quickly deciding that this is not the flavor palette for us!

For his entree, DH chose the Slow Cooked in Gravy, Simple and Well Seasoned
Choice of two served with Basmati Rice or Five-grain pilaf $18.99 with the
Spicy Durban Chichen and Shrimp with Green Curry Sauce

img_2527.jpg

This really surprised me because he does not generally like spicy food or curry. He said he just wanted to try something new and didn't really love any of it.

I had the Tandoori Chicken - Tandoori Chicken wrapped in Naan Bread with minted greens, tomato and cucumber-yogurt Raita. - $14.99

img_2529.jpg

DS had the same thing only with lamb ...

img_2528.jpg

Neither of us were thrilled. I don't think there was anything wrong with the food but I really think it is just because we did not care for the flavorings.

For lunch we shared the Chai Cream $5.49

img_2536.jpg

This was actually quite delicious and almost worth going back for!

Total cost was $107.94. This was our least favorite meal but again, not because there was anything wrong with the food. We all felt that we just didn't care for this type of food. No regrets at all in trying it though. And the restaurant itself is beautiful.

Dinner was at the Yachtsman Steakhouse. This is a place that DH had wanted to try last trip but I cancelled our reservation just before the trip as there were a bunch of negative reviews. This trip I promised we would go no matter what.

And boy am I glad we did! Hands down our favorite meal of the trip! It was #1 to Cali's #1A. And for me, now my very favorite WDW restaurant (DH & DS want to give Artist Point another try before changing their opinion).

First up the amazing pull apart bread, rolls and roasted garlic.

img_2538.jpg

We really had to restrain ourselves from eating and eating this so we would have room for our meal!

DS had the Assortment of Artisanal Cheese - Accompanied with toasted fig and anise baguette. - $14.00

img_2539.jpg

He loved this. The cheeses were just at room temperature. The accompaniments were perfect completments to the cheeses. Very tasty.

DH the Lobster Bisque - Made with Maine lobster and creme fraiche finished with Brandy. - $11.00

img_2540.jpg

DH loved this as well but did say that it was quite as good as Cali's tomato soup. He did eat every drop.

And me the Tomato Salad - Made with ripe and yellow Beefsteak tomatoes with red onions, basil, 8-year old balsamic reduction and Point Reyes blue cheese. - $13.00

img_2541.jpg

This was simple and yet amazing. All of the flavors melded perfectly together. We were told that the tomatos came from the Land so obviously very fresh.

For entrees, DS had Porterhouse - 24 oz. Center cut portehouse with freah cut fries and roasted garlic butter - $44.00

img_2542.jpg

He has declared this the best bite of food he had all week. The fries dipped in the roasted garlic butter off the steak were just amazing. Crispy, well seasoned. And the steak was perfectly cooked to his liking with not much fat. I did share a bit of both the filet and the strip side and it was tender and juicy. Truly the perfect steak.

DH the NY Strip Steak - 12 oz with peppercorn brandy sauce and Carmody Potato Gratin - $42.00

img_2546.jpg

DH's steak was also really, really good but he wished he had gotten a different side as he wasn't thrilled with the potato gratin. I really enjoyed the couple of bits I had. The potatoes were very garlicky ... it wasn't a cheesy gratin. I would definitely get those on a future trip.

I knew I would get to try their steaks so I wanted to go for something a bit different and chose the Braised Beef Ravioli - Smoked Mushrooms, leeks, blue cheese fondue and cabernet jus - $32.00

img_2547.jpg

Words cannot describe this dish. Not only the best bites of food I had all trip but possibly ever. The pasta was obviously homemade with a nice chewey bit to it. The meat inside was like the most wonderful pot roast and the sauces ... I am drooling as I remember it. Everything blended together perfectly. As full as I was, I would have eaten a whole nother plate if it was offered to me. Simply fantastic.

We also had to try the Truffle mac and cheese - Orecchiette Pasta and Reypenaer - $9.00

img_2550.jpg

This had a nice flavor to it but the pasta was a bit mushier than I would like. We were glad we tried it though. Didn't live up to the one we had at AP last year.

For desserts, DH and DS shared a pressed pot again while I had tea

img_2553.jpg

DS had the Trio of Valrhona Chocolate - Peanut, espresso and salted caramel - $11.00

img_2554.jpg

How cute is that? He loved it, ate it all.

DH had something I don't see on the menus ... was a lemon pudding kind of thing with blueberry ...

img_2555.jpg

I cannot find my dessert on the menus. My receipt says napoleon but I does not appear that it was the banana napoleon that is on most of the menus. This had peaches (my very favorite!)

img_2557.jpg

Again this was perfection. Crispy and creamy at the same time. Not super sweet. Really, really good.

Unfortunately I cannot find the dining plan receipt for this one but I am guessing right around $200. DH had two glasses of wine that totaled $26.62.

I cannot rave enough about this meal. It was as close to perfect as a meal can be. We even had a few glimpses of the Illuminations fireworks from our table. A definitely must go back. And we have a "rule" that we do not repeat meals on our trips as we only can eat at some many places going once a year. This is one that I could see us making an exception for and eating at twice!

We had an amazing meal at YM too....I am so glad you guys did as well!

I am begging Todd every single day to let me cancel dinner at LC for YM but he wants to go check out LC since its been 3 years since we ate there

And thanks for the Sanaa review...I had it booked but cancelled it because I dont think we will care for the flavors

Really enjoying all your reviews! Great pictures. When we go to Disney it is just DS and I as my husband does not like Disney (can you imagine??, I should of checked before I married him, lol). When he was younger my son was a SUPER picky eater and Disney opened new food worlds for him and made him a much more adventurous eater. Several trips ago, I think the first time we got the dining plan, my son decided (on his own, Disney is magic) that he was going to try new things while at WDW, he discovered all sorts of foods that he loved that he wouldn't have tried at home. Now he is willing to try everything, at WDW or not. Dreaming of our next trip (can't go next year, June '13) and dining is a big deal for us so I'm really loving reading your detailed descriptions and honest opinions. :goodvibes

You just described my son on our Mom & Son trip in 2008. He made that same decision to try new things that trip and it opened a whole new world of food for him. Yes, Disney is magic. He (and I for that matter) are still not really into seafood but he will try just about anything else.

Thank you for the kind words!

Glad that you loved yachtsman so much.

Your dessert looks very much like the stone fruit and cream I had in August. The banana napoleon has been off the menu for months, but I agree that its replacement is delicious! :goodvibes

Sorry you didn't love Sanaa. I'm not a huge fan either, but mainly because the food isn't interesting and authentic enough. :lmao:

And me, the Kobe Beef Burger - 10 oz grilled American Kobe beef burger, sesame-soy sauce, mayonnaise, crispy shoestring fries. topped with choice of shiitake mushroom & scallion compote or Asian slaw $17.99

img_2429.jpg

Now DH had this burger in 2009 and gave me a bit. I have dreamed of it since! I was so sad when I saw it removed from the menu and thrilled when it came back. Almost did a little dance when I saw it on the menu. Well, it was good ... but not as good as I had it in my mind. Not sure if it is because the Chefs burger was so good? The flavors all went really well together but it just didn't live up to the taste in my head. :upsidedow

:scared1::scared1:Noooo, I had this burger in '09 too and have been thinking about it ever since. I was worried when we go back next month it wouldn't be the same.

We had an amazing meal at YM too....I am so glad you guys did as well!

I am begging Todd every single day to let me cancel dinner at LC for YM but he wants to go check out LC since its been 3 years since we ate there

And thanks for the Sanaa review...I had it booked but cancelled it because I dont think we will care for the flavors

I hate to have you cancel it because of us! Many people like Sanaa.

Le Cellier is my next review, but possibly not until the weekend! We enjoyed that meal as well ... but just not as much as the Yachtsman!

I get more and more excited about our Yachtsman ADR each time I read a review. The fact that yours was SO positive makes me downright giddy. :cheer2:

Thanks for all the great reviews! Can't wait for more... popcorn::

Glad that you loved yachtsman so much.

Your dessert looks very much like the stone fruit and cream I had in August. The banana napoleon has been off the menu for months, but I agree that its replacement is delicious! :goodvibes

Sorry you didn't love Sanaa. I'm not a huge fan either, but mainly because the food isn't interesting and authentic enough. :lmao:

It's funny because my receipt says "Napoleon" so I picked that dessert from the menus but you are right, it was definitley peach. I will change the notations in my review.

:scared1::scared1:Noooo, I had this burger in '09 too and have been thinking about it ever since. I was worried when we go back next month it wouldn't be the same.

It may very well have been the same, I think I had it way too hyped up in my head! I will be curious to hear what you think of it.

Yachtsman sounds amazing! Glad you enjoyed it.

Yes, it truly was. I cannot wait to get back!

I get more and more excited about our Yachtsman ADR each time I read a review. The fact that yours was SO positive makes me downright giddy. :cheer2:

Thanks for all the great reviews! Can't wait for more... popcorn::

I hope you love it as much as we did! I dream of those raviolis!

Yachtsmans always have good food. And it is probably my #1 and #2 with Cali Grill. :lovestruc We've always had amazing meal there. I'm afraid of trying Sanna. I saw the menu and their food sound strange. One of these days, when I pluck up the courage we'll try. Like you, we only go to WDW once a year so there are just favorite restaurants to return to and only a few spot for new ones. :rolleyes1

Friday, September 2nd was our Eat Around the World Showcase day. DS wanted to eat or drink something in each country.

We started the morning at Soarin' so we popped into Sunshine Seasons and used a few snack credits ... coffees for DH & DS, an iced tea for me and we all shared a water, OJ, chocolate croissant, chocolate chip muffin and the strawberry shortcake.

img_2558.jpg

All were quite tasty.

Unfortunately I don't have most of the receipts for today since the QS recipts zero out the cost before they give them to you. I will include the pricing from the menus. We leisurely walked the WS, spending time in the pavillions, doing some Kim Possible missions (which we loved, very fun) and generally trying to space out our food consumption!

First stop was La Cantina de San Angel where we all shared the Tacos de Carne - smoked beef brisket tacos served on fresh handmade corn tortillas with Pico de Gallo, lime and corn tortilla chips $11.95 with the Churros con Cajeta - Churros with milk caramel $3.95 for dessert.

img_2559.jpg

These were really quite tasty especially with some of the hot sauce from the condiments bar and a squeeze of the lime. And the caramel with the churros was really good. We were sorry that we discovered this so late in the trip. For this meal we used one QS credit.

On to Norway where we used another QS credit for the "lunch special" sandwich with fruit or salad and a pastry. We chose Norwegian Club Sandwich - turkey, ham, and bacon $7.49 with Fruit Cup $3.39 and Lefse - traditional potato bread with butter and cinnamon sugar $1.99

img_2560.jpg

We all really love lefse so that was a must. The sandwich was very good, nothing special. A panini really. The fruit was cold and fresh... too much green melon for me but DH ate most of that.

In China, DS wanted to try the Beef Noodle Bowl $8.49

img_2564.jpg

We paid OOP for this. I was surprised at how good it was. Not too salty. The meat was tender. The noodles were just a bit overcooked for me but still very good.

In Germany, DH and DS each got Bratwurst - served with sauerkraut and roll $6.69 at Sommerfest and DH had a Radeberger Draft Beer ($8.00)

img_2568.jpg

I had a few bites of their bratwurst. We loved them each trip. Just a bit spicy, soft roll.

I had decided to do the Wine Walk this trip so this was the first stop ...

img_2570.jpg

I believe these were both Rieslings and really a bit too sweet for me.

I also had to have a dark chocolate salted caramel ...

img_2571.jpg

This was truly my favorite snack of the whole trip. I loved salted chocolate anyway and this was just perfect.

On to Italy for my 2nd wine tasting ... Rosa Regalia and Pinot Grigio.

img_2572.jpg

I am not a huge fan of the RR and wished I had saved a bit of my chocolate to have with it. The Pinot was quite nice.

DS had a Canoli which he enjoyed.

img_2573.jpg

In Japan, we decided to just grab a japanese soft drink

img_2574.jpg

This was surprisingly refreshing. A lemony type of soda, similar to 7-up.

In Morocco we used the last of the 3 QS credits we had allocated in Tangierine Cafe for the Mediterranean Sliders Combo - Three Pita Pockets -- Lamb, Chicken and Falafel, with Lettuce, Tomatoes, Onions, Cucumber, and Tahini Sauce. Served with Lentils, Hummus and Tabouleh $14.99. We also had a side of cous cous salad and baklava.

img_2576.jpg

I had the falafel, DH the chicken and DS the lamb. I enjoyed mine more than they did. DS isn't a huge fan of this type of food but did say that the slider was good, he just really didn't care for any of the sides. I enjoyed the hummus. DH loved the lentils. The cous cous salad was sweet and none of us cared for it. The baklava was just ok, not our favorite dessert. All in all though, I think this is a great meal to share for a QS credit.

We were definitely winding down from all the food. In France, we only had my wine tasting

img_2579.jpg

Even though I liked these wines the best, I cannot remember what they were! When I find the card, I will put it back in. One funny thing here, a woman ahead of me wanted to taste some wine. English was not her first language and obviously not the man serving the wines. He kept asking her whether she preferred red or white and she kept saying "cold". He took that to mean white but no, she actually wanted "iced" red wine which he could not give her since they are only tastings and he didn't have ice. It was a very interesting exchange between them.

In England, DH had a Harp Draft ($7.99) while we listened to the new band play from the seating area by the stand. We enjoyed listening to the music from afar (didn't actually SEE the band). We liked the British Invasion but it was nice hearing different songs.

This ended our Foodfest as we were eating dinner at Le Cellier a bit later. I actually just hung out and listened to a few sets from Off Kilter while DH and DS went to ride Test Track and play in Innoventions.

No trip is complete for me with Off Kilter!

img_2581.jpg

Dinner was at Le Cellier ... a meal we were all looking forward to. This is a favorite, must do every trip for us and we were very anxious to try it as a signature. With all the negative reviews since the changeover, I was a bit nervous.

Of course we started with the breads

img_2583.jpg

As everyone has said, the bread is shaped differently but to us it tasted the same. Love, love that pretzel bread!

DS started with the Canadian Cheddar Cheese Soup - Made with Moosehead Beer and Bacon Cup $9.00

img_2584.jpg

This was just as yummy as always. A bit smokey flavored, nice and creamy. I have tried to recreate this at home and it just doesn't come out as nice.

I tried the Black and Blue Beef Steak Tartar - with a "Hot Spring Egg" and Pommes Gaufrette $16.00

img_2586.jpg

I really enjoyed this. I am not sure how to explain it though. I just really liked how all the flavors came together on the tongue. Very tasty.

DH had Seared Scallops - With Cannellini bean puree, smoked bacon, spring garlic and chanterelle mushrooms - $14.00

img_2585.jpg

I am actually not sure the menu is exactly what DH had. I know they were scallops but I thought we were told that they were new on the menu and none of the menus I can find have DH's entree so I am not 100% sure this is the same description. Regardless, the scallops were very good.

DS and I knew what our entree would be ... Le Cellier Mushroom Filet Mignon - 8 oz. Canadian AAA Beef Tenderloin with wild mushroom risotto, white truffle butter sauce and micro chervil $41.00

img_2588.jpg

Oh how I love this dish! And it did not disappoint. Neither of us thought the risotto was too salty as I have read on the Boards. We loved every bite and would have licked our plates. Did it taste different from before? Not that I really noticed. So is it worth the extra money paying OOP? Maybe not. But still a really great dish.

DH had something new that night ... a porterhouse pork ($34.00).

img_2589.jpg

This was really quite interesting. I only had a small bite of the pork and thought it was good. I am not sure what all the accompaniments were.

And DS and I wanted to try the Poutine Fries - Canadian Cheddar, truffle salt and red wine reduction $8.00

img_2590.jpg

We LOVED these! Salty, rich yummy goodness. Makes our american cheese fries just shameful! :laughing: I wish there was a way to get these as a counter service. Really good.

No desserts for us as we were all stuffed from the meal and the day in general. DH again the wine pairings with each course while DS and I had iced teas.

Dining plan total was $173.67. OOP for the wine and poutine was $36.21.

We all really enjoyed our meal. Is it is big step up from before? I don't know. To be honest, having the DxDDP it didn't matter to me what the cost of the meal was. We just know that we really enjoyed it. I put it 3rd after the Yachtsman and Cali Grill. DH and DS put Artist Point third and this a close 4th. Will we return? Definitely. Although it is possible next trip that we will try it for lunch ... not because of it being 2 credit for dinner, just because we have never tried lunch and would love to try that menu. Heck, maybe we'll break our rule and eat here twice!

Saturday, September 3rd brought us to DHS and 50's Prime Time for lunch. Neither DH or DS were thrilled with this choice but I really wanted to go back after a really good meal with DS in 2008.

DS and I started with milkshakes - chocolate for him & PB&J for me...

img_2597.jpg

Nice thick shakes. I am not sure I would get the PB&J one again as I prefer a chocolate shake but I really wanted to try it and it was good, just not a favorite.

For appetizers, DH & DS split the Beer Battered Onion Rings for Two - served with Horseradish sauce $7.99

img_2598.jpg

These were delicious! Hot, crispy. The onion stayed with the breading ... I hate when it pulls out. Very tasty.

I had the Cousin Amy's Iceberg Lettuce Wedge - Blue Cheese Dressing, Bacon, and Chives $5.49

img_2599.jpg

This was also quite good but not as good as the blue cheese salad at Chefs de France. And hard to cut up and eat with the big wedge of lettuce. But definitely good and something I would get again.

For entrees, I knew I had to try the A Sampling of Mom's Favorite Recipes - Crispy-fried Chicken, Fork Tender Pot Roast, and Traditional Meatloaf with all the fixings $19.99

img_2600.jpg

This was really good. I don't eat dark meat chicken so I swapped some pieces with DH. The pot roast is tender, well flavored. The meatloaf was just ok for me but I am fussy when it comes to meatloaf. I loved the potatoes and veggies, especially the greens. Really good but a ton of food, no way I could finish it all.

DH had the Aunt Liz's Golden Fried Chicken - served with mashed potatoes, chicken gravy and southern greens $15.99

img_2602.jpg

DH loves fried chicken and I never make it at home so he really enjoyed this.

And DS had Mom's Old-Fashioned Pot Roast - slow-cooked until fork tender served with mashed potatoes, carrots, celery and onions $17.99

img_2601.jpg

DS liked this but said he wished he got something else because it wasn't really what he wanted. He liked it but was sorry he didn't make another choice.

For dessert, I had the Boston Creme Pie Parfait

img_2603.jpg

I love anything Boston Creme Pie or custard in general but this was just Ok for me. I didn't really love the chocolate and there really wasn't enough cake. I ended up sharing DS's S'mores ...

DS had the S'mores $4.79

img_2604.jpg

As always, these were wonderful. Ooey, gooey deliciousness!

Total Dining Plan cost was $96.81.

All in all we enjoyed our lunch but this isn't a must do place for us. Next trip, DS wants to maybe go back to Sci Fi and I really want to try Starring Rolls sandwiches. Mama Melroses will probably be a must do for the Fantasmic! package.

Speaking of which, we were supposed to have dinner at Brown Derby for the F! package but I cancelled it and booked Flying Fish instead. We just didn't feel like dealing with the crowds after the show and I was sorry that I hadn't been able to fit FF in so we made the swap.

So up next ... Flying Fish!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter