~Misfits Unite!~

My very first concert was an Aaron Carter concert, I think I was nine :P Haha, but at that time I also loved the ATeens.

After that I didn't go to a concert until Warped Tour 2007..

My very first concert was an Aaron Carter concert, I think I was nine :P Haha, but at that time I also loved the ATeens.

After that I didn't go to a concert until Warped Tour 2007..

Hahah my very very first concert was Nsync but I was in a skybox from my mom's company, so I don't count it ;) I was at Warped Tour 2007 in Chicago too! My first and only Warped to date. I really wanna go this year, but can't find anyone to go with...=(

Counting Crows and Goo Goo Dolls I sort of count. I was there with my then friend, her mom and a few others. My first concert of like the ones I normally go to was Mother's Day three years ago. I saw Boys Like Girl, Hellogoodbye, Hush Sound and someone else who I can't remember. That was my first all general admission pit concert. And I loved every minute of it. Those are my favorites. Tonight was fun even though we couldn't afford pit ($80 thanks No Doubt...) because we went crazy for Paramore. Screaming every word to every song and dancing around like crazy with two randoms we met there. Plus No Doubt was insane! :love: :cloud9:

I don't like concerts that much. I'd rather stay at home and watch one on TV. At least then I could hear the songs instead of screaming fans and their singing...

I don't like concerts that much. I'd rather stay at home and watch one on TV. At least then I could hear the songs instead of screaming fans and their singing...
Haha the screaming and the singing is the best part to me. My friend and I got so many looks last night cuz we were singing our hearts out, screaming every word, dancing around, headbanging right along with Hayley. Hahah but to each their own. I will say Jonas Brothers or Miley Cyrus would be a little intense screaming, but I was sad I didn't see the JoBro when they were in town the night before yesterday and yesterday night so...haha ;)

I like the whole concert experience..
sames...except for the price sometimes. $80 for pit tickets to see No Doubt and Paramore, no thanks. $75 for a hoodie, no thanks.

Same "/
I tried to get tickets for The Script but I was at school went they went on sale so I tried to buy them in Media but they had sold out. D:
What's the Script sound like? I've heard of them but never heard them. Plus the guys in your sig look real cute, always a good point for a band. :rotfl:

The script are kinda awesome!..just saying.
If I could go to any concert It would be a beatles one, alas that is not possible. For a real band I'd want to go see Mat Kearney or Ben Folds Five, Lifehouse

Lifehouse are good live. The main is real cute and has an accent that just adds to the attractiveness. =)
I'm real excited to see Taylor Swift in October and Jesse Lee whenever she goes on tour! And Paramore for the their fall tour! :cool1:

What's the Script sound like? I've heard of them but never heard them. Plus the guys in your sig look real cute, always a good point for a band. :rotfl:

Yep haha he is ;)
And this is my fave song by them: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0bQRXgKowOQ
I can't get the official music video for it 'cause UK Youtube has blocked all the music videos "/

The script are kinda awesome!..just saying.
If I could go to any concert It would be a beatles one, alas that is not possible. For a real band I'd want to go see Mat Kearney or Ben Folds Five, Lifehouse

Omgz, someone who likes them!
All of my friends hate them :(
Haha xD

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter