• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Minnie's Holiday Dine at Hollywood & Vine

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't minnie dinner related but BOG breakfast just went live for after Oct 3! I booked my november reservation for 8:15 am

I almost had a heart attack! Just when I set my phone down for 15 minutes, I missed an alert! But I got mine for November too!

Now if they just release Minnie's, I can finally relax!

Makes me feel like it is really hard to trust anything I read....I had read the blog comment and thank goodness had listened to many fine Dissers and signed up for Disney Dining Scout!! Totally worth the $3.99 I paid!

Now if I can just figure out how to put in a search for the Minnie Holiday Dinner...any recommendations?

Makes me feel like it is really hard to trust anything I read....I had read the blog comment and thank goodness had listened to many fine Dissers and signed up for Disney Dining Scout!! Totally worth the $3.99 I paid!

Now if I can just figure out how to put in a search for the Minnie Holiday Dinner...any recommendations?
You will likely have to set up a search for whatever they end up calling this (Minnie's Holiday Dine"?) At least that's how the SWW meals worked.

I'm happy I got my BOG ressie but now I'm wondering what random time they'll open Minnie for reservations. I got lucky that I looked at my phone and saw a text come in from disney dining scout.

Gosh!!! Glad I got BOG, but now am super nervous for Minnie! I thought it would go live first thing in the morning . . . boy was I wrong. I guess I will be tied to this thread I get Minnie!!

Anyone looking at disney parks blogs site?

Those folks posted that they were permanently expanding BOG breakfast and when anyone asked when they would be booking, they responded August 5.

Gotta love them.

Just read on another site that a CM told someone Minnie's was opening on the 5th not the 6th. They were also told BOG was opening on the 5th, so.... :rolleyes1

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter