Minnie's Holiday Dine at Hollywood & Vine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok that is what I thought. I just hope that if I do a search and find one, that after I cancel the 50s, that the Minnie Dining doesn't somehow become unavailable. But I'll take the chance. My sister has a different MDE account but we are linked so don't think I can use her account either.

As long as I can search for all times I'll be ok. I just didn't want it to avoid the times I have the ressies for when I did a search. Thanks for the info.

You actually can use your sister's MDE to make the reservation, even if she's linked to you. I'm not sure if she just can't be one of the guests on your overlapping reservation or if that even matters but as long as she has her own MDE account she can make her own reservations, even if it's for the same time as yours. You an edit the guests on your existing reservation and just remove her name just in case or maybe someone else knows if that even matters.

That would be great to have both BOG breakfast and Minnie's taken care of this week before my vacation to our cottage!

So, if this opens on Thursday, is there typically a time they open it up? I think i would almost rather try to book online rather than try to call in in the morning (wait times have been crazy every time i've called in).

I haven't had a chance to call yet but maybe it's a good thing. I can switch is up and call in the afternoon and confuse the hell out of them!

Unless you are using the app. The stinking app cancels and then you still have to go back and click on the table you are trying to reserve so there is a chance you could lose both. That's the biggest reason I hate to use the app to reserve an ADR.

I would know about the App, I can't get it to make ANY reservations on Android 5.1.

I'm not sure you'll be able to use the App. No special dining (F!, MBYBBQ, etc.) shows there for me on ipad or iPhone.

So, if this opens on Thursday, is there typically a time they open it up? I think i would almost rather try to book online rather than try to call in in the morning (wait times have been crazy every time i've called in).
It will likely not be in the middle of the night (though BOG might be!). I'd check online at 6, if nothing call at 7, if still nothing call at 10 (2 of the SWW events opened at 10 on the phone lines only for the first few days). Unless a blog leaks this info, hopefully it's just the 70-so of us calling and waits won't be too bad! :)

I think, based on all the unpredictable special event releases over the past couple years, that timing is hard to predict. :) But it feels good to have any evidence it is 1) happening after the scare earlier last week and 2) happening this week. If my dumb ipad would let me post it, I would be doing the banana dance right now.

It will likely not be in the middle of the night (though BOG might be!). I'd check online at 6, if nothing call at 7, if still nothing call at 10 (2 of the SWW events opened at 10 on the phone lines only for the first few days). Unless a blog leaks this info, hopefully it's just the 70-so of us calling and waits won't be too bad! :)
I knew I remembered that cute picture of the incredibles! I was stalking SWW meals too! Now we stalk Minnie! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter