milkshakes as beverages on DDP?

Whispering Canyon Cafe
Sci Fi
Le Cellier (also their non-alcoholic smoothies)

Note: at Le Cellier, on the DELUXE PLAN, your children are not forced to order from the children's menu, they can order from regular menu if they so choose.

Whispering Canyon Cafe
Sci Fi

Note: at Le Cellier, on the DELUXE PLAN, your children are not forced to order from the children's menu, they can order from regular menu if they so choose.

Ordering off of the adult menu (when there is a children's menu available) is against the posted guidelines of the DDP and the Deluxe dining plan. You are also the only person that I have heard of who has been able to do this.

I would take that as pixie dust and not a set in stone rule. (Especially since it's in direct contradiction of the posted rules)

Glad they were able to spread a little pixie dust for you at LeCellier. Considering it's one of the best values for a paying adult on the plan - you hit the jackpot using a child's credit for an adult meal there! :goodvibes

Whispering Canyon Cafe
Sci Fi

Really? I've never heard this...

Can anyone confirm (at any restaurant, but particularly Sci-Fi) that if you are able to get a milkshake as your beverage, that you are also able to get a dessert? Maybe this was answered, but I didn't see it. :confused3

Can anyone confirm (at any restaurant, but particularly Sci-Fi) that if you are able to get a milkshake as your beverage, that you are also able to get a dessert? Maybe this was answered, but I didn't see it. :confused3

Yes, at Sci Fi 3 weeks ago we all got a shake as our beverage (including the kids meal) and we all got dessert. The waitress also brought adults a glass of water and our dd got a small bottle of water at no charge.

Yes, at Sci Fi 3 weeks ago we all got a shake as our beverage (including the kids meal) and we all got dessert. The waitress also brought adults a glass of water and our dd got a small bottle of water at no charge.

Awesome. That's exactly what I needed (and wanted ;) ) to hear. Not that we should be eating a collective pound of ice cream for lunch, but they have other desserts so it's all good. Thanks again! :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter