Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party Central 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
we will not be arriving at Disney till the week of 12/22 will this event not run through Christmas? If not does anyone know if there will be other things going on that week. We have been several times but never at Christmas, bringing whole family and wanted to be there Christmas Day.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Originally posted by stcarson
we will not be arriving at Disney till the week of 12/22 will this event not run through Christmas? If not does anyone know if there will be other things going on that week. We have been several times but never at Christmas, bringing whole family and wanted to be there Christmas Day.

Any thoughts or suggestions would be appreciated!
Thanks,

Most of the MVMCP activities will switch to the day once Christmas week comes along.

They are only available during MVMCP during the beginning of December thru Christmas week.

Originally posted by baileybaby
What are the photo's that everyone is talking about? We are going 12/2. Can't wait.

You get a free family photo, they mail it to you...my mom and I have been to several party's and sometimes they will mail us 2 (one for each) and sometimes only one, so I dont know how they work that end of it.
We are two adults that live separately so it is nice when we get 2.

Are there characters in the pictures?

No. It's a free picture they take of you at select locations...there's one in Liberty Square and one at IASM and one at Buzz Lightyear...

There's a cute background and when it arrives it has a border and says "Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party 2004" on it.

It arrives about a week after your trip.

You are suppose to get as many copies as tickets you have...that is how they've done it the last 2 years and they will even send them to different addresses. But as far as I know, they will not do different poses...only one pose per group.

Originally posted by beattyfamily
No. It's a free picture they take of you at select locations...there's one in Liberty Square and one at IASM and one at Buzz Lightyear...

Does it matter which one we go to? Which one is least busy?

I am SO excited to go the Christmas party, it is the whole reason we are going in December this year!

The only thing is, I cannot decide if we should go Sunday Dec. 5th the day we get there....OR wait and go Tuesday Dec. 7th?

Is it more crowded on Sunday nights?

Also, do you think I should pre-order my tickets or wait til we arrive to buy them...due to weather issues...I'd hate to buy for Sunday and then have it be pouring rain Sunday and beautiful on Tuesday (which would be my luck! LOL!) If the tickets don't sell out, maybe I will wait til we get there to buy them....what do you think?

Lisa :earsboy:

Does it matter whick one we go to? Which one is least busy?

I don't know which is less busy but if you try and get there early like around 7:00p or later in the night after most people have left, they'll be less busy.

I've done our pictures twice at Liberty Square with no wait but I got there right around 7:00p and I've done pictures by IASM and there was a little wait but also done early on.

I tried to do pictures last year at Buzz around 7:00p and it was INSANE I think because that is where every is while waiting for the park to open up for the party so I didn't get my picture done there.

We are going to MVMCP Dec 2. I have had our tickets for weeks. It is our first trip during the Christmas season. I have PS at LTT for dinner that night. I plan on using a picture from that night for our family christmas picture. We are so excited!!!:cheer2: :cheer2:

Originally posted by nrsldy
We are going to MVMCP Dec 2. I have had our tickets for weeks. It is our first trip during the Christmas season. I have PS at LTT for dinner that night. I plan on using a picture from that night for our family christmas picture. We are so excited!!!:cheer2: :cheer2:

That's when we will be there! What time are you going for dinner? I can't decide if we should eat early so we don't miss anything or eat during it.

That's when we will be there! What time are you going for dinner? I can't decide if we should eat early so we don't miss anything or eat during it.

We have PS for 5:30. I was told that we should be out in time for the festivities. We have never ate at LTT so I hope all of the reports are correct. I love CHRISTMAS! So I am sooo looking forward to this trip! Hope you have a great time.

Originally posted by JCTurner
I spent 15 minutes calling Disney yesterday from the UK and managed to book 2 tickets for both the 2nd and 7th for the MVMCP :) My wife and I figured what we dont see one night we'll see the second !

I agree with you. We might have to book another night for the 9th. Kind of the last night before we leave type of thing...

Tracy,
Your time should be fine. Our PS at LTT last year was 5:15 and we were out with plenty of time to spare for the first showing of the shows.

We are going to Disney in December from the 8th-12th. This will be the first time ever we will be at Disney for Christmas. I purchased MVMCP tickets for both the 9th and the 10th as a surprise for DH. So shhhhhhh---- he doesnt know. Can any of you veterans tell me what not to miss during this event.

I hope this has not already been asked and I missed it, but is it possible to go to LTT at 5:30 without having park passes for the day? I want to go to the Party that night, but not to the park earlier in the day (I hope that makes sense)... thanks!

Originally posted by Diamond_Girls
I hope this has not already been asked and I missed it, but is it possible to go to LTT at 5:30 without having park passes for the day? I want to go to the Party that night, but not to the park earlier in the day (I hope that makes sense)... thanks!

If you have a ticket to the party they will let you in to go to LTT, I have gotten in around 4 before just using the party ticket and they give you a wristband saying that you are staying for the party.

Since the party goes until midnight, I was wondering what time Wishes is?

We won't be going to the party, but may try for a PS at Ohaha or Calif Grille on the nights.

Thanks for any help!:wave:

Originally posted by CoolDisneyCat
Since the party goes until midnight, I was wondering what time Wishes is?

We won't be going to the party, but may try for a PS at Ohaha or Calif Grille on the nights.

Thanks for any help!:wave:

It's usually at 9:15p but can change from year to year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter