Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party Central 2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by beattyfamily
Oh, you can buy your tickets online or by calling the regular Disney phone number 1-407-W-Disney [/B]

I have tried calling this number and they don't have an option to buy the tickets. Help!! What should I do?

Originally posted by baileybaby
I have tried calling this number and they don't have an option to buy the tickets. Help!! What should I do?

Did you wait to speak to a live person? They will sell you the tickets. Otherwise you can buy them online too.

This is our first time going to MVMCP. We will be there for the last night - 12/17. We are soooooo excited. I can't wait to see Disney all decorated for the holidays!!!!

I was looking at Intercot's site and have a few questions. I am posting the link to where I got this info if anyone is interested. http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/holidays/christmas/mvmcp.asp

1. On this site they list the 2004 prices and then right under it the planned activities and times. So are these the 2004 times OR is this just what was done last year?

2. What is Belle's Enchanted Christmas and where is the Fantasyland Pavilion? I am not familiar with that.

3. What is Santa'a Snowflake Special?

4. Can Belle's Enchanted Christmas and Santa's Snowflake Special be seen during the regular park hours OR is this something special only to MVMCP?

Thanks to anyone who can help.

Originally posted by Serenity
This is our first time going to MVMCP. We will be there for the last night - 12/17. We are soooooo excited. I can't wait to see Disney all decorated for the holidays!!!!

I was looking at Intercot's site and have a few questions. I am posting the link to where I got this info if anyone is interested. http://www.intercot.com/infocentral/holidays/christmas/mvmcp.asp

1. On this site they list the 2004 prices and then right under it the planned activities and times. So are these the 2004 times OR is this just what was done last year?

2. What is Belle's Enchanted Christmas and where is the Fantasyland Pavilion? I am not familiar with that.

3. What is Santa'a Snowflake Special?

4. Can Belle's Enchanted Christmas and Santa's Snowflake Special be seen during the regular park hours OR is this something special only to MVMCP?

Thanks to anyone who can help.

It's last year's list but this year's will be VERY similar. It doesn't change that much.

Belle show is right outside Ariel's Grotto. You can't miss it. Right behind Dumbo.

Not sure about Santa's Snowflake Special...

It's only during MVMCP unless you are at WDW Christmas week.

I can't wait for MVMCP! I've never been to WDW and I'm SOO excited to experience everything! We're going on December 14th and I'm sure it will a ton of fun. :Pinkbounc

We will be there Nov 30 - Dec 8, so I was going to wait to buy tickets when we get there and have a better idea about the weather. I've read that if it rains, the parade may be cancelled and I would hate to spend the money and then miss out on the parade.

Question - Where would we buy tickets once we arrive? Will our hotel (BWV) have them or only at the gate at MK?

This will be our first time at Christmas and I cannot wait!

Originally posted by hezzie
We will be there Nov 30 - Dec 8, so I was going to wait to buy tickets when we get there and have a better idea about the weather. I've read that if it rains, the parade may be cancelled and I would hate to spend the money and then miss out on the parade.

Question - Where would we buy tickets once we arrive? Will our hotel (BWV) have them or only at the gate at MK?

This will be our first time at Christmas and I cannot wait!

My understanding, and someone tell me if I'm wrong, is that you can buy them at your Disney hotel, and even if you buy them that same day at the hotel you will buy the "advance" (cheaper) price. If you buy them at the gate you'll pay the full costs. Beware though that Friday night might sell out.

Sorcha

We will be there Dec. 5, all 14 of us, for our pre-Disney intimate wedding day get-together!

hezzie....what sorchamac posted is totally CORRECT! :D

We can't decide between Sunday 12/12 or Tuesday 12/14. I think we will probably end up going 12/14. Seeing this thread makes me think the trip is getting closer. Now if those AP rates come out I can book my room and then I will really feel like I am going. :D

Do you need a park ticket as well to go to MVMCP or just the ticket for the party? We dont usually go into the parks on the day we arrive, but it might be a great way to start a WDW vacation.

Originally posted by imdoodle
Do you need a park ticket as well to go to MVMCP or just the ticket for the party? We dont usually go into the parks on the day we arrive, but it might be a great way to start a WDW vacation.

Just the ticket to the party, Im pretty sure they start letting people in around 4ish with just the party ticket.

We will be there on the 7th for the party,,,third year and we can NOT wait,,,hope to see some LIME GREEN in the group!!:wave:

Last year we were able to enter the park at 4:30 with just our MVMCP ticket.

We got our wristband when entering the park, rode some rides before our 6:00pm PS at CP.

This worked out great as we finished dinner around 7pm and headed right for Fantasyland. Do your photo first to get it out of the way.

Or get your photos done during one of the two rollings of the parade. We just walked up to the booth in Liberty Square for both MVMCP and MNSSHP.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter