Mickeys Not So Scary Halloween Party COSTUME Pictures - post here!

IMG_1433_zpscbbefd2e.jpg
This is my homemade costume that wore at MNSSHP at Disneyland (10/31/13). I just finished the final details the day before and received a lot of great comments from guest and cast members. I also wore this costume during the 5K Neverland Race at Disneyland in January 2014.

I came here to this thread because I'm considering going to MNSSHP (and I want to convince my travel partner to go, too), and I wanted to look for costume ideas. I love looking at the photos!

katt789, I laughed :rotfl2: at the picture of your Mom fighting Hook. Peter Pan is one of my favorites

ludari, I LOVE your Magic Carpet costume! So awesome and original!

I feel like I am always posting last year's photos, but I had SO MUCH FUN!! :cool1: more adults should dress up, it's a blast!!

2qjx8k4.jpg

ipb9r4.jpg

This year I will be going as Anna in her coronation dress. If DH comes he will probably have a Hans costume. This is a picture of the dress I ordered (I don't have it yet it won't be here until mid/late July :worried: )

33pf39k.jpg

Kids and I as Gamora, Mystique, and Captain America last night. I'm thrilled with how her costume came out. I chose the wrong shade of makeup but didn't have time to reorder :(. We still had a great time and she got tons of compliments.

Kids and I as Gamora, Mystique, and Captain America last night. I'm thrilled with how her costume came out. I chose the wrong shade of makeup but didn't have time to reorder :(. We still had a great time and she got tons of compliments.

I love your costumes, and I think that you did an amazing job on Mystique! I was a female version of Puss in Boots last year, and I wish that my bodysuit would have come out as great as yours did. :thumbsup2

I love your costumes, and I think that you did an amazing job on Mystique! I was a female version of Puss in Boots last year, and I wish that my bodysuit would have come out as great as yours did. :thumbsup2
Aww, thanks :). It took several hours (over several days) and two whole bottles of paint, but I think it was worth it! DD loved it--except the two people who thought she was an avatar ;)

looks awesome! yea shading sucks you never expect just how many shades they have but the mystique one matches PERFECTLY!

looks awesome! yea shading sucks you never expect just how many shades they have but the mystique one matches PERFECTLY!
Well, if I hadn't procrastinated on ordering, I could've gotten another color, but the time just got away from me! It's Mehron Fantasy FX, if you're interested.

I was a flapper (DH was a gangster but he'd already left the party :rotfl:when I found these 2 fun characters):

Image216.jpg

DD with her girls:

232323232fp73448_nu322_8___29__WSNRCG374255_272336nu0mrj.jpg

Son-in-law with DGD's:

232323232fp73443_nu3742_532_949_2833532_3_245ot1lsi.jpg
:tink:

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter