Mickey's Kitchen Sink

MrDanielOwens

MrDanielOwens
Saw this on the Total Orlando Blog (they used Orlando Attractions Magazine as their source). Over the Easter weekend, the kitchen sink from Beaches and Cream was available in a new form at Plaza Ice Cream Parlour in Magic Kingdom, now with 100% more Mickey! For $23, guests get "3 scoops, whipped cream, caramel and choc chips and 3 glazed cherries! (Oh, and of course, a cute little ‘Mickey’s Pants’ bucket kind of thing in the guise of a kitchen sink!)."

I'm hoping it's permanent as well. We had planned on tackling that kitchen sink at Beaches and Cream, but would probably go for this instead.

Saw this on the Total Orlando Blog (they used Orlando Attractions Magazine as their source). Over the Easter weekend, the kitchen sink from Beaches and Cream was available in a new form at Plaza Ice Cream Parlour in Magic Kingdom, now with 100% more Mickey! For $23, guests get "3 scoops, whipped cream, caramel and choc chips and 3 glazed cherries! (Oh, and of course, a cute little ‘Mickey’s Pants’ bucket kind of thing in the guise of a kitchen sink!)." http://s798.photobucket.com/user/jessewho/media/Disney Forums/Mickey-Pants-Bucket.jpg.html
im so happy I hope it's there in august

Oh, I hope this is permanent! We too were going to try the KS at beaches and cream-but we would totally do this instead just for the container. :thumbsup2

LOVE the container but 3 scoops for $23? Kinda steep. I'll still get one though! :laughing:

I love the idea of this, especially as there's little guarantee that our whole family will be seated together at beaches and cream.
But it's less than half the size of the B&C kitchen sink! It's also more expensive than the Disneyland version which is exactly the same as this one.

I threw the idea to my kids today (secretly hoping they would forgo the challenge and just stick with this one), but they want the real deal.

Disney Food Blog just posted a review and said it's also available at Beaches and Cream, I believe at the to-go counter! Same price, same cute sink, but added a brownie, oreos, sprinkles, and chocolate shavings. I'll be trying it there!:cool1:

Very cute - LOVE the Mickey collectible. But - wow....expensive!! The Kitchen Sink had huge chocolate bars, brownies, etc etc etc in there and a ridiculous amount of ice cream. This one is only slightly cheaper and has a whole lot less.

But I guess the Mickey sink collectible adds at least $10 to the price?

So am I understand correctly you get to keep the "bowl"? If so I will try to talk DH into sharing it with me. Is the "bowl" ceramic or plastic?

Its so cute and I really am tempted but $23 for Ice Cream is VERY Steep!!! :( Will probably have to catch me at the right moment to purchase it :)

Especially considering I got the Cinderella slipper Dessert lined up for my daughter and it is only $15

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter