Mickey Mouse Welcome letter template

Hey Julie,

Below is a picture of the letter - if you PM me your email address I can send you the PDF so you can print it.

Jessica2.jpg

Hope you like it!

Could someone please let me know how to create a letter like this I am taking my 8 year old daughter to Disney and she would flip if she received a letter like this! Thanks in advance! princess::tink:

Zippy99, could you please make me a Elsa letter like the one above, my 5 year old will go crazy if she got that before our trip.

Love the letter!!! We are surprising our 6 year old and almost 3 year old little boys with a trip to Disney in 2 weeks. We aren't telling them about the trip until we get to the airport and then we are giving them a goodie bag and letter from Mickey. Is there any way you could send me a copy of the letter you did? Their favorite characters are Mickey Mouse and Goofy.
My email is saw0901d1@yahoo.com

Thanks So Much!!

hello zippy99 would you mind sending me that frozen disney letter? looks great and have been looking for an exact template like this for my baby girl.

Hi there - I did these a while back but will did them out tomorrow.

Have not been on the forums much as no Disney holiday this year (I went to Australia) but we are booking for 2017 in a couple of weeks so have just started lurking again!

zippy99, would you mind sharing the frozen letterhead with me as well? Many thanks in advance.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter