Mickey Mouse Welcome letter template

I don't have template but my DD & I have produced videos, countdowns, planners.... etc

I also work in Marketing and do graphic design - if you PM me what you want I am happy to put something together for you.

Just let me know favourite characters and any text - won't take me long. I can then email you a finished letter.

I can do this in the evening (hectic final week at work!)

That is so kind of you, thank you - i know what you mean about the hectic last week at work, same here. :goodvibes

Hey Julie,

Below is a picture of the letter - if you PM me your email address I can send you the PDF so you can print it.

Jessica2.jpg

Hope you like it!

The font is a free download - Waltograph

The images are just ones from wallpaper artwork - I use a program called InDesign to put them together and overlap images with gradient fade so they can blend :)

Ok - I thought I might be able to do one.... But that went RIGHT over my head!!

We don't travel until March- I don't suppose I could trouble you one later in the year or when you have a quiet moment?

My kids would love it.

Do I take it from your post you're off soon?

Sure Hayles - happy to help!

This time next week we will just be landing in MCO - ready for 7 nights at Disney AKL before our first cruise :)

Thanks again Zoe you are a very kind person taking time out of your busy day to have done this for me :worship:

I'm sure my DD will love it, have an amazing holiday :goodvibes

oh this is a fantastic letter .
I wonder, would you would mind sending me a copy please ? I'd love to print it for the children travelling with us to WDW later this month?
There are 28 of us travelling out for a wedding ! Lots of children who'll be visiting for the first time , but I know everyone is a big kid at heart :rotfl2:

I know you must be really busy in your last few days before leaving so no worries if you can't.
Have a fabulous holiday - May see you there?

P.S. need to update my details it's been a while since I've posted here! My daughter is 18 now! :rolleyes1

I am happy to do this tonight - just send me the text on PM and your email and I can send you a ready to print PDF.

The one above literally took me less than 10 minutes to out together - dropping in some new text takes no time at all.

Zoe

HI Zoe - Jessica loved her letter, thank you so much, you are an angel! have a great holiday pixiedust:

Sure Hayles - happy to help! This time next week we will just be landing in MCO - ready for 7 nights at Disney AKL before our first cruise :)

Hi Zoe

I hope your trip to Disney last year was magical - I bet it seems a long time ago now!

If you have the time - I wondered if I could trouble you to do a letter for me? No worries if not.

Hayley

I made a little something, I dont think its anywere near the standards of the other letter shown on here but first try :)
11051336_10206152845119735_1111377165_n.jpg
11051336_10206152845119735_1111377165_n.jpg

Love the above letter! Would you mind doing something similar for me pleeeaaasssee! We don't go until August, so no hurry if you can fit me in. I made a boarding ticket for each of my girls last time with a picture of the castle :)

Now that I know I am going back to the world in August I am back on the boards - of you can PM me the letter text and the recipient name I am happy to put something together for you.

Zoe

Now that I know I am going back to the world in August I am back on the boards - of you can PM me the letter text and the recipient name I am happy to put something together for you.

Zoe

Thank you, Zoe - that's really nice of you x

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter