Mickey Fitflops at Disneyworld

baloo's girl

Mouseketeer
I remember someone posting here on the dis that they sell mickey head Fitflops at Disneyworld. Can anyone tell me where they sell these exactly(theme parks? resorts? DTD?) I'd really like a pair for our upcoming trip. And I'm wondering if I can hold out to get some on property or just get the regular kind here at home. I haven't been able to find the mickey fitflops online anywhere. Thanks for any tips!!:hippie:

Hi! I was there in Aug and saw them everywhere! Parks, DTD, not sure about resorts. Have fun!

Thanks!

There was a photo of them on another thread, but I can't remember which one. I'm hoping that person will post here too :)

Sorry, no photos here.....They had the usual fit flop shape. There was a 3-circle mickey head on the top of the foot where the straps come together. I think there were also some that had Mickey heads on the straps.....hth....

I found this on another thread:

Oh, I just bought a pair of FitFlops last week when I was at AKL and love them. The ones I bought have gold Mickey Heads on the bottom and Mickey Heads on the top straps. They are so comfy. I'm wearing them right now.

Here's a pic of the ones I got:

fitflops.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter