Mickey Call - are they doing it this year

maitlynn

Mouseketeer
We have a Jan 09 trip planned and were going to let the kids "unwrap" in on Christmas... Is there still time to enroll for the call from Mickey on Christmas day for the kiddos (ok and me! :) LOL

Anyone have a link i can't seem to find it.

I was able to enter the info.. hope Mickey can make the call! :)
Thanks for the info!

Didn't work for us.

Phone rings precisely at the time entered.

'Please gather the family around and wait for a special message from Mickey Mouse! Press 2 when ready.'

...... click.

'If you'd like to make a call......'

:sad2:

I am set up for a call after 12:00 noon. I was wondering if the call just says Merry Christmas or does it mention that you will be going on the trip? We are going to do a scavenger hunt with the kids to let them figure out that we are going in May and was wondering if the call will tell them or just wish them a Merry Christmas.

Have a great holiday everyone

Merged these two threads about the "Mickey Call".

Thanks,

Knox

We received the call twice this morning and I followed the instructions and when I press 2 it disconnects. What's up? Is everyone having the same problem? Merry Christmas everyone!

it is still doable. We pushed the "2" button twice accidentilly when the 9:20 call came & missed it. I went & rescheduled right away & got a 9:40 call. You have to have BOOKED by the 23rd

My DH set up my call on Sun. and it came at exactly at 9:20 this morning. ::MickeyMo

loralie it will mention that you have a trip coming up.

I just re-booked the call but the instructions are different. They say to press 1 not 2 like they say when they call. What have people pressed when it works 1 or 2? Does the message say that they are going to Disney World for a vacation or just happy holidays? Thanks for any help.

I've even called the number if you miss the call and the same thing keeps happening. I get disconnected after she says Mickey is ready whether I push 2 or even if I wait a couple of seconds to push 2. What am I doing wrong?

it worked for us - well kind of.

i just saw the post today and hopped it would work so around 9.30 i put in a 10.20 - 10.40 time.

at 10.25 the phone rang and we got the woman's voice but when we pushed 2 it hung up :(

so i called the number and it was the same recording and I fillmed Cassie's phone call.

I'm uploading it but when it's done i'll post the video.

OK, it finally worked. On the follow up call, I pushed 2 right after answering the phone (didn't wait for any instructions, etc.). Mickey's voice came on immediately.

Hope this helps.

Merry Christmas!

OK, it finally worked. On the follow up call, I pushed 2 right after answering the phone (didn't wait for any instructions, etc.). Mickey's voice came on immediately.

Hope this helps.

Merry Christmas!

Pez you're great it finally worked. Merry Christmas!

Worked for us, call came in at 10:01 and the 5 year old "got it" (that we are going) the 3 year old just thought it was awesome Mickey called and YES it does say your family is coming to WDW soon! :

Hope everyone gets their calls worked out! It was fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter