• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Memory Maker price increased today. (6/7)

Exactly. However, the benefits of an AP are given to the individual, not the family. I kinda think they should make a family AP option

If the did it would be base price x ___.

This idea the the photopass was discussed for more than about 30 seconds in the price discussion really (honestly) doesn't consider how prices are set...

There are about 1,000 things studied for that...memory maker ranks probably 997 on that list.

If the did it would be base price x ___.

This idea the the photopass was discussed for more than about 30 seconds in the price discussion really (honestly) does consider how prices are set...

There are about 1,000 things studied for that...memory maker ranks probably 997 on that list.

Yeah, but I guess I am not talking specifically about Memory Maker for a family pass. Why does everyone in a family need parking?

Yeah, but I guess I am not talking specifically about Memory Maker for a family pass. Why does everyone in a family need parking?

for a local the parking actually makes sense. It's not uncommon for teens to go with friends where everyone isn't an ap and they might be the parking in the group or meeting up with the rest of the family after work and you need to park 2 cars.

for a local the parking actually makes sense. It's not uncommon for teens to go with friends where everyone isn't an ap and they might be the parking in the group or meeting up with the rest of the family after work and you need to park 2 cars.

Yeah I get it. I was making the parallel as to why everyone would need MM

Yeah I get it. I was making the parallel as to why everyone would need MM

Generally I agree its not necessary for every family member. Only reason I could think of is personal. For example, let's say my son's paternal Granny and Grandpa want to take a big family trip and he goes with them. Because I'm not involved with that part of his family anymore, it's not my problem to deal with their FPs, ADRs, MM, etc. They have regular tickets, but now they can use the Memory Maker attached to his AP at no extra cost.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter