MDE and ticket HELP!!!!!!!

Amward02

Earning My Ears
Hi
I have an interesting and difficult question to explain.😊
My husband and I bought tickets in 2003 and they were unexpiring tickets. We have wanted to save those for a big trip when our kids are older. However my husband has gotten free tickets through his work and our plan is in March to use those for our few days while were able to go to Disney.

The problem is we have done this in the past (buying tixs) and Disney has pulled our unexpiring tickets first, always. This has happened on three separate occasions and I have had to go to guest relations to get it fixed on every time. Wasting valuable vacation time on fixing the problem.

My question is for our upcoming March trip could I put our free tickets on a brand new MDE account with a new email, so the tickets cannot be linked back our unexpiring ones. I am just trying to make this as not complicated as possible from here on out in case we buy one or two day tickets again. I do not want to have to make another trip to guest relations to get it fixed yet again. Or is there an easier way to ( other than making a new MDE) get this done where Disney will not pull the more valuable tickets? Any help would be appreciated.

Try this link and other ticket related threads:

https://www.disboards.com/threads/tickets-how-to-upgrade-cost.3570721/
If your 2003 tickets aren't currently linked to an MDE account they may require scanning at Guest Services to activate. I have emailed scans of older tickets to Disney for info on how many days are remaining on a ticket but they could not add them to my MDE account except in person.

Once the 2003 tickets (and the new free tickets) are added to your account you can prioritize which tickets to use first. The post below explains how.

https://www.disboards.com/threads/tickets-how-to-upgrade-cost.3570721/#post-56958183
I am far from being an expert so I strongly suggest you read the above.

Enjoy your trip!

Thanks. It helped quite a bit. I was jut hoping I could take car of it before we got down there, so we don’t waste vacation time at guest relations but still very helpful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter