May 27th, 2016 3 day Dream Cruise

We're excited to be cruising the Dream in May! This will be our second cruise...although our first was 13 years and 2 kids ago....how time flies! We would love to participate in the fish extender. If no one else is able to organize, I'll volunteer to do it.

Keep me posted, tdlawyer, if enough interest is shown for the fish extender!

I'm happy to organize a low-key, low stress fish extender group! If possible, I'd like to keep the group limited to no more than 12 cabins due to the length of the cruise. Obviously there is a little wiggle room if we're a couple over. However, if we near 20 cabins, I'd like to split into two groups.

To Participate in Fish Extender
----------------------------------
1. Post, PM, or email name/age/gender/cabin# of each participant. Feel free to include favorite character, Disney movie, etc. (Email to subs.tracy @ gmail . com - subject: 5/27 Disney FE)
2. List closes on Wednesday, April 20.
3. I'll compile and share list by Friday, April 22.
4. FEs can be distributed any day/night of the cruise but must be done by 6:00 PM on the last night of the cruise. This will ensure everyone has time to pack up and prepare for disembarkation the next morning.

That's it!

I made a 60 day countdown calendar for our kids and am happy to share the file with anyone here who wants to use it. I realize we're down to 54 days, however it didn't occur to me to share it until now. (Sorry!). I printed this as a 16x24 poster and we use 1.5" round stickers to mark off each day. The image can just as easily be printed on a regular 8.5x11 sheet of paper for a smaller version and you can use a marker or smaller stickers to mark off each day. I'm happy to send the file to anyone interested in using it.

4948c5f3127f112e3d5fe566a236a996.jpg

[EDITED] Digital elements used in this image purchased from Kellybell Designs.

Attachments

• mini-2016_DisneyCountdown.jpg
    mini-2016_DisneyCountdown.jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Super cute!! Thanks for sharing!

I made a 60 day countdown calendar for our kids and am happy to share the file with anyone here who wants to use it. I realize we're down to 54 days, however it didn't occur to me to share it until now. (Sorry!). I printed this as a 16x24 poster and we use 1.5" round stickers to mark off each day. The image can just as easily be printed on a regular 8.5x11 sheet of paper for a smaller version and you can use a marker or smaller stickers to mark off each day. I'm happy to send the file to anyone interested in using it.

4948c5f3127f112e3d5fe566a236a996.jpg

[EDITED] Digital elements used in this image purchased from Kellybell Designs.

I'm happy to organize a low-key, low stress fish extender group! If possible, I'd like to keep the group limited to no more than 12 cabins due to the length of the cruise. Obviously there is a little wiggle room if we're a couple over. However, if we near 20 cabins, I'd like to split into two groups.

1. Post, PM, or email name/age/gender/cabin# of each participant. Feel free to include favorite character, Disney movie, etc. (Email to subs.tracy @ gmail . com - subject: 5/27 Disney FE)
4. FEs can be distributed any day/night of the cruise but must be done by 6:00 PM on the last night of the cruise. This will ensure everyone has time to pack up and prepare for disembarkation the next morning.

That's it!

Just a reminder -- if you want to participate in the fish extender, let me know! You can PM me or send me an email with your information. (Email to subs.tracy @ gmail . com - subject: 5/27 Disney FE) I have replied to all the messages I've received. If you sent me a message and didn't get a reply, please let me know! The list will close 2 weeks from today.

50 days until we set sail!

I just made a fish extender and have enough fabric for probably 2 more if anybody is interested in one? Let me know...it turned out really cute!

Last edited:
I just made a fish extender and have enough fabric for probably 2 more if anybody is interested in one? Let me know...it turned out really cute!

I'd love to see a picture! I have grand visions in my head (thanks to Pinterest!) but haven't gotten the courage to resurrect my sewing machine and attempt to actually make one. Perhaps mine will be the one make of duct tape and envelopes. :rolleyes2

I'd love to see a picture! I have grand visions in my head (thanks to Pinterest!) but haven't gotten the courage to resurrect my sewing machine and attempt to actually make one. Perhaps mine will be the one make of duct tape and envelopes. :rolleyes2
I will send a pic in a bit! I'm adding monograms to it

It's not finished...but this gives you an idea of what it will look like.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    78 KB · Views: 6
It's not finished...but this gives you an idea of what it will look like.

This is absolutely ADORABLE! I love the fabric combinations. Now you've given me motivation to at least fabric shop...and if I get discouraged, the office supply store is right next door. I'll grab some duct tape and manilla envelopes. ;) Ok...not really...but it's tempting!

Thank you! I can make you one! I have plenty of fabric left
You are so sweet to offer! Let me see if I can get something together this weekend. If it becomes overwhelming, I'll let you know. Thanks again!!

That's it!

Just a reminder that today is the last day to sign up for the Fish Extender group. So far, it's a small group. This means we still have room for YOU and it will be less time consuming than a larger group. Let me know if you want to be added to the list!

Of course! Let me know!

I found some fabric and have a plan so I think I'll try to tackle this. I truly do appreciate your offer to make one. You should make a few extra and sell them on ebay...they're going for a mint on there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter