• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

May 2014 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Also cancelled:

9/14 BBB 1:55p at Cinderellas Castle
9/15 Cape May 10:50am for 4ppl
9/16 1900PF 4:30pm for 4ppl
9/17 Crystal Palace 10:15am for 4ppl
9/17 Plaza Restaurant 5:35pm for 4ppl
9/15 Narcoosees 7:35pm for 2ppl

Hope that helps someone!!

I am canceling a Be Our Guest Reservation for Friday 9/13 at 5:30 for 4 people.
I had made the reservation when I thought we were going to fly down, but now we are driving and not arriving until the 14th. Honestly, I am not too disappointed, the lunch menu looks better to me anyway.

I will be canceling at 6pm EST this evening in the hopes that someone here can get it.:)

canceled....and it is available for the taking!

Just saw an Ohana for 9/15 at 5:10 - party of six up for grabs!

Also, chef mickey at 8:05 on 9/14

canceled....and it is available for the taking!

I was able to grab this, thanks for the post! And thanks for posting your message hours before you cancelled, it makes it easier for someone here to pick up the reservation. I saw a BOG cancellation after yours but not until after it was posted, cancelled, and lost to someone else.

Thanks for your help,
Susan

Sorry I wasn't able to give any advanced notice, but I just now traded one Le Cellier reservation for a later one. Gotta leave room to see the Go Go's 2 or 3 times!

Cancelled:
Le Cellier
9/30
8:00pm
Party of 2

I had made reservations during my Universal/Sea World week because they hadn't released times for the days I wanted (cast members said it was scheduled for refurbishment) but now I was finally able to get the time I wanted (was going to be staying next to Universal the 2nd week and not looking forward to driving across town early in the morning - but whatever it takes, right?). I will cancel these around 6:30p PST today.

Wednesday 9/18/13 8:10a
Friday 9/20/13 6:45p

Just Cancelled Ohana for 10:20 am.
Sorry for the late notice, but booking something else just forced me to cancel asap.

Good luck!

We had to push our trip back a month so I will be cancelling the following soon, if somebody can use them please pm me and I will try to coordinate with you:-)

Sept. 1st OHANA Dinner for 3 at 08:15 PM
Sept. 6th Be Our Guest Dinner for 3 at 04:25PM
Sept. 8th OHANA Dinner for 3 at 07:05 PM
Sept. 10th Be Our Guest Dinner for 3 at 06:16 PM

Cancelling a reservation for 2 right now for breakfast at 1900 Park Fare for Wednesday September 4th at 9:40AM

In the next ten minutes or so, I will be canceling a reservation for 2 for lunch at Le Cellier at 12:05PM on Tuesday September 10th

I got a couple of other reservations that I wanted so now I am moving all my other plans around: as mentioned above, I will be cancelling a Le Cellier reservation for 2 for September 10th at 12:05PM.

I will also be cancelling or have canceled when making other reservations the following:
Chef Mickeys for 2 on 9/11 at 10:20AM
Cape May Cafe for 2 on 9/9 at 9:10AM
Coral Reef for 2 on 9/5 at 7:10PM

And right now there is a 745 ADR listed for BOG on 9/23!!! Hurry up someone, get it!!!

I had been trying daily for a month straight and 15 min. ago, got a 4:20 ADR at BOG for 9/27! And then after I booked I saw another show up for 9/23! Looks like some cancellations are coming through!

I will be cancelling a 6:15PM reservation on Tuesday September 10th for 2 at BoG - I will be canceling on Saturday morning.

Moving my trip to October so canceling these. Probably not the hardest to get - but perhaps will help if you prefer one of these times... I will cancel tonight around 8pm Central unless someone wants to coordinate a specific time.

All for Party of 5

Sunday 9/1 Chef Mickey's @ 8:45am
Tuesday 9/3 Via Napoli @ 11:30am
Tuesday 9/3 Mama Melrose @ 6:10pm
Wednesday 9/4 Kona Cafe @ 7:00pm

Probably not a hard one to get but I am cancelling:

Tusker House 6:05pm for Tuesday, Sept 17, party of 5.

I will be cancelling the following because I just found out I'd have to buy MNSSHP tickets to attend CRT dinner. We will now be going to Magic Kingdom on 9/11 so I'm cancelling the the DHS rezzies i had.

9/10 Cinderella's Royal Table 7:10p, party of 2
9/11 Dining with an Imagineer (Brown Derby 11:30a), party of 2
9/11 Sci-Fi Theater Dine-In 8:30p, party of 2

ETA: I said I'd cancel at 4:30p PST, but I forgot. Cancelling them now!

I have a few for September/Ocotber

All reservations are for 9 people

1900 Park Fare Breakfast September 29th 9.15

Akershus Breakfast September 30th 9.20

Tusker house Breakfast October 1st 9.10

1900 Park Fare Dinner October 3rd 4.30

Garden Grill October 5th 5.20

If any one is interested please PM to co ordinate a cancellation

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter