May 2010 ADR Cancelled thread - Please read 1st Post

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK I am cancelling in the next 30 minutes (once I remember how to do it online) for party of 4 for May 2010

Le Cellier 745 pm sunday 5/23
Mama Melrose 505pm Tuesday 5/25
Sci Fi 110 pm Thursday 5/27

Done!
Cancelled as of 435pm EST.

This may get deleted since I'm not actually canceling antyhing...but JUST NOW there was a table for 4 at Le Cellier avail on May 13 at 11:35am...if anyone is looking for an early lunch...

It came up when I searched for 1pm...but not when I searched 11 or 12...odd. :)

This may get deleted since I'm not actually canceling antyhing...but JUST NOW there was a table for 4 at Le Cellier avail on May 13 at 11:35am...if anyone is looking for an early lunch...

It came up when I searched for 1pm...but not when I searched 11 or 12...odd. :)

Must have been snatched up because I just tried and it is gone.

We changed our schedule, canceling these in the next 10 mins:

May 4th - 11:10am - Chef Mickey
May 6th- 7:15pm - HopDeeDo Review
May 7th- 8:20am - Chef Mickey

Getting ready to cancel a bunch of ADRs...we have to push our trip back a week because of snow days :headache: But at least we still get to go!

5/27 6:25 Akershus for 4
5/28 7:45am Ohana for 4
5/28 5:55 Crystal Palace for 4
5/29 7:05 Jiko for 2
5/30 3:30 Hollywood & Vine Fantasmic pkg for 4
5/31 8:05am Tusker House for 4
5/31 6:25 Boma for 4
6/1 noon Rainforest Cafe DTD for 4
6/1 7:20 California Grill for 2
6/2 7:40am Chef Mickey's for 4
6/2 7:00 Ohana for 5
6/3 11:45 Le Cellier for 4
6/3 6:55 Biergarten for 4

They will be cancelled at 1pm est...hope this helps someone.

Sorry, I didn't get these cancelled until 3pm est.

edit: never mind, didn't realize I couldn't post "wanted" requests any longer.

Is there any place that will allow this? I know the chances of actually *snapping up* said ADR's once released is slim, but it's worth a shot.

On another note, is there any prohibition on listing the ADR's you intend to cancel well in advance so everyone has fair warning?

If anyone wants them, let me know! I was so eager to do Ohana, so for weeks I've tried any time and date the online system would give me and they don't work in my plans. Feeling bad that I might be causing some poor families stress because I have so many. So here you go, a gift for your family! Enjoy! (4 adults)

Friday 5/21 - 7:15 pm
Friday 5/21 - 8:15 pm
Sunday 5/23 - 5:20 pm
Monday 5/24 - 8:15 pm

If this isn't allowed, I apologize. Just trying to be nice since I couldn't get the times I want - and give them to someone else. I will delete it and just cancel them if necessary. Flame suit on, please don't be mad, first time booking ADRs!

If anyone wants them, let me know! I was so eager to do Ohana, so for weeks I've tried any time and date the online system would give me and they don't work in my plans. Feeling bad that I might be causing some poor families stress because I have so many. So here you go, a gift for your family! Enjoy! (4 adults)

If this isn't allowed, I apologize. Just trying to be nice since I couldn't get the times I want - and give them to someone else. I will delete it and just cancel them if necessary. Flame suit on, please don't be mad, first time booking ADRs!

Per thread guidelines, you can't transfer the ADRs, but you can arrange a time to coordinate canceling them with another dis'er.

I planned to post ahead of time, but when I added Magical Express she said she could transfer me to dining.

I've been trying to get into Ohana - and that day and time would be perfect! Can you pm me right after you do it?

Yay! Persistence pays off! I had a late ressie for Le Cellier on May 2 (8:40pm). I've been going online two or three times a day (ok maybe more like 14 or 15 times...:surfweb:) and managed to get a 6pm ADR for Le Cellier for the same day. :cool1:

I'll be canceling the 8:40pm ADR on May 2 later on tonight if anyone is interested. To anyone else who hasn't gotten the ADR's they really want keep at 'er and keep hope alive! :thumbsup2

I'll be canceling the 8:40pm ADR on May 2 later on tonight if anyone is interested. To anyone else who hasn't gotten the ADR's they really want keep at 'er and keep hope alive! :thumbsup2

Cancelled. Hope someone else can use this ressie!

Per thread guidelines, you can't transfer the ADRs, but you can arrange a time to coordinate canceling them with another dis'er.

OK sorry for the misunderstanding! The following will not be able to be transferred, but please PM me if you would like me to cancel at a certain time. (All for 4 people)

Just cancelled;

5/22 Ohana 5PM
5/23 Akershus 8:05am
5/27 5:05pm Chef Mickey
6/1 Chef Mickey 8:10am

Enjoy!

Changing trip to September!! About to cancel the following, all for party of 4:

May 11 Crystal Palace 9:10 am
May 12 Boma 10:00am
May 13 Le Cellier 11:35am
May 14 Marrakesh 5:30pm
May 15 Akershus 9:30am

Hope this helps someone!!

ETA: All canceled!! :) about 1:34pm

I plan to cancel a reservation for 3 at Rose and Crown on Friday, May 28th at 7:25 pm. This is prime time Illuminations viewing! Let me know if you would like to coordinate a time for me to cancel so you can pick this goodie up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter