May 2008 code watch

Hey everybody - depending on your dates/resorts, an AP may be worth it. I just changed my AKL reservation for mid-May and even adding in the cost of the AP it was a few hundred bucks cheaper!

Rack rate $275

AAA rate $247.50

AP rate $164

AP cost $477 - 8 day hopper I was going to buy anyway $283 = $194 spent to save over $650.00. Absolutely worth it.

Is Anybody Staying At Csr The First Week Of May Using The Ticket Up Grade We Were Told Nothing Is Open At That Time But I See People Are Using It Just A Week Or So Later We Really Had Our Heart Set On Csr

We are at WDW from 4th May - 11th May. got the APV code (free upgrade). Is it likely that more discount code be released for our travel dates?

Is Anybody Staying At Csr The First Week Of May Using The Ticket Up Grade We Were Told Nothing Is Open At That Time But I See People Are Using It Just A Week Or So Later We Really Had Our Heart Set On Csr

I'll be at WDW May 3rd-10th and tried to get CSR with the AP discount, but was told that neither CSR, nor PORS were available that week with the AP code. Only POFQ and CBR were available (for the AP code, at least).

I'll be at WDW May 3rd-10th and tried to get CSR with the AP discount, but was told that neither CSR, nor PORS were available that week with the AP code. Only POFQ and CBR were available (for the AP code, at least).

I have a friend who's going those dates and I continue to watch for a discount for a king room at POR for her. So far nothing. Originally when the discount was released there was availability for a standard room at POR (but she wants the king room). However, there is a ton of availability at CBR, but that's probably because of the main pool under construction.

I have a friend who's going those dates and I continue to watch for a discount for a king room at POR for her. So far nothing. Originally when the discount was released there was availability for a standard room at POR (but she wants the king room). However, there is a ton of availability at CBR, but that's probably because of the main pool under construction.

The day the AP code came out, I booked at AS Sports, but then called either a day or two days later to upgrade to a moderate and was told the only moderates available with the AP code was POFQ and CBR. I booked POFQ, because I don't like CBR. I've called a couple of times since then and again been told that PORS and CSR are not available for my dates. I guess only a very few rooms were available that first day and are now gone. I had requested a standard room.

We are at WDW from 4th May - 11th May. got the APV code (free upgrade). Is it likely that more discount code be released for our travel dates?

probably not - at least I've given up hope (we'll be there 4/30 - 5/6).

Are there any good rates for Memorial Day weekend? We are thinking of planning a quick trip.

Are there any good rates for Memorial Day weekend? We are thinking of planning a quick trip.

Nope, nada, nothing.....:rolleyes1

I did have AAA room rate at Poly for a 10% discount.

I switched to the S/D when I realized we were being left out of the codes.

They were running a special of $169D and 179S for 4 of our days. May 24-May 28.

So to save me from reading thru all 50 pages of this thread... were there any discount codes released for May? I know about the free options. But were there discount codes offered for room only reservations? I have a AAA discount on my room at POFQ for our trip 5/5-5/9... just curious though...

Thanks!:thumbsup2

yes, there was an AP code released on 2/20. If you check around the 40-42 # page it was in that area.

So to save me from reading thru all 50 pages of this thread... were there any discount codes released for May? I know about the free options. But were there discount codes offered for room only reservations? I have a AAA discount on my room at POFQ for our trip 5/5-5/9... just curious though...

Thanks!:thumbsup2

Hi, There are some AP discounts for May. Not sure if there are any other discounts?? Joan

I just got an AP rating with dining package for POR for May 11 - 18. Switched it from May 12 - 18 just yesterday, so there are rooms with that discount left.

Has anyone recieved there Disney package with the luggage tags and vouchers? We leave April 30th and haven't recieved them yet. We did however get our ME package a wk ago. We always have gotten the disney package before the ME package. We leave in 33 days and I would have thought my package would have been here by now.Anyone eles going the first wk in May get theirs yet?

Going May 16th, dont have it yet.. paid in full weeks ago :confused3 not doing DME.

I received my ME package today, hopefully the rest will follow soon! I do not check in till the the 5th of May.

ETA: What I received was my yellow luggage stickers & ME vouchers.

Has anyone recieved there Disney package with the luggage tags and vouchers? We leave April 30th and haven't recieved them yet. We did however get our ME package a wk ago. We always have gotten the disney package before the ME package. We leave in 33 days and I would have thought my package would have been here by now.Anyone eles going the first wk in May get theirs yet?

We just PIF on Monday and our TA said they arrive about 3 weeks ahead of time. This is through AAA though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter