• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

May 2008 code watch

Well they changed our school schedule so now we are going later in May, hope Memorial Day crowds are too bad!

Getting started early! :cool1: We will be there I'm sure, last week in May till June 3rd or so, not exactly sure on the dates. :yay:

Count us in too! Just decided last night to go back to WDW next May :banana: Due to DSs' school/college finals/exams schedule, we're currently looking at May 18 - 23, at the Polynesian resort.

At this point, I'd just like to see what the new 2008 rates will be! LOL I'm also wondering if they'll be offering the AAA rates right away or not? :confused3 I'd like to at least get the AAA discount, if not an AP or general-use discount, closer to May. :cool2:

We are going May 3 - 10 , Pop this time. We will arrive earlier in Florida ( I'm Dutch ;) ) and will go from Miami, to Key West, Fort Myers, and finally a week to Disneyworld. :cool1:

Kind regards, Sandra

I'll be going as well May 1st to May 7. Should be fun, Deluxe Dinning Plan here we come!

Count us in too! We will be there May 25-May 31st! DD will be turning 7 during our stay. She doesn't know we are going again!!! ;) We are probably going to stay at POP but we would love to stay at WL...

We'll be at BC Villas the 17th to the 24th in a 2 bedroom. Celebrating our 25th Anniversary and our oldest son's college graduation! Great AAA rate!

We have some of our nights booked at BCV, but we're hoping for a good rate at one of the monorail hotels for a couple nights as well.

Doing a Grand Gathering for 17 people, so we'll need a few rooms...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter