• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

May 2008 code watch

I believe the code is CMD when you call they may ask for that. Anyhow, I am assuming that your children are both 3 or older so for CSR 2 adults, 2 children 3 and up, park hopper, and basic dining I'm getting $2839.30. Let us know you are able to book with the discounts. Hope is saves you some mulah!

I was able to save $234 using the CMD code at the Coronado Springs. Thanks so much for all your help!

:scared: I was just told by a CM that the codes are SOLD out except for sports and CRB!!?? :confused: :scared:

Trying to put together a last minute trip in may and the codes are NOT available OR the AAA rate.

CM said only "so many are released" for each day - similar to FF seats - and to check back for cancellations that might have been booked with the code.

Have y'all ever heard of that happening at WDW?

I was able to save $234 using the CMD code at the Coronado Springs. Thanks so much for all your help!

Oh GOOD!! I'm glad it worked for you.

To the pp your best bet is to check online first thing each morning to see if something opens up for your dates. Good luck!

Oh GOOD!! I'm glad it worked for you.

To the pp your best bet is to check online first thing each morning to see if something opens up for your dates. Good luck!

You can check for *codes* on line? (I'm the PP)

Or did you think my post meant the *rooms* were sold out?

sorry, I meant the CODES are sold out.

CM said there are only so many codes per night available - like FF miles - and they're sold out for my days.

But, if I can check *code availability* on line, please tell me how! TIA!

You can check for *codes* on line? (I'm the PP)

Or did you think my post meant the *rooms* were sold out?

sorry, I meant the CODES are sold out.

CM said there are only so many codes per night available - like FF miles - and they're sold out for my days.

But, if I can check *code availability* on line, please tell me how! TIA!

There are a certain number of rooms at each resort for each date that are allocated to the code. When you called they told you that there were only two resorts available with the discount and that everything else was sold out. You can check online by going to disneyworld.com and clicking on tickets/reservations then on the left side of the screen click on special offers, select the offer you are interested in and click through you can then enter your dates and number of guests and see what resorts are available. It is my understanding that all cancellations from the previous day are uploaded around 7 a.m. eastern. So if your lucky then maybe you can get in on a room that has just become available for the resort you want. Hope that helps.

I just wanted to tell you all that we just cancelled our May reservation in case anyone was looking to book. We had booked under the public package discount and had Wilderness Lodge Courtyard View May 12-19. I think the package deal had us paying $239 a night for the room instead of rack rate of $330. We are going in June instead since MIL will be having major surgery. I'll be hoping for a discount:)

There are a certain number of rooms at each resort for each date that are allocated to the code. When you called they told you that there were only two resorts available with the discount and that everything else was sold out. You can check online by going to disneyworld.com and clicking on tickets/reservations then on the left side of the screen click on special offers, select the offer you are interested in and click through you can then enter your dates and number of guests and see what resorts are available. It is my understanding that all cancellations from the previous day are uploaded around 7 a.m. eastern. So if your lucky then maybe you can get in on a room that has just become available for the resort you want. Hope that helps.

Thank you, that definitely helps. I had no idea that feature was available on line :rolleyes: but will certainly use it in the future! :goodvibes

Any rumors yet for a code after May 21st? I was checking out Mary's site and looks like previous codes for that time frame in the past came out earlier? :confused3

Wonder if there is any hope. I think I'm just gonna book with my AAA discount and maybe something else will come along . . .We only have 40 days left until our trip arrives!:cool1:

I've got an AAA rate at All Star Movies for a Preferred room for the end of May. Rack rate is $131.00 for Saturday and $121.00 for the next 4 nights. AAA is $118 and $108 and that does not include the 13% room tax. My first night deposit was $133.27..
Hoping to get a better rate for 5/24 to 5/29..

Still watching for my dates, May 24th to May 29th.

You and me both. I am hoping for one for two nights at the Poly, May 22nd and 23rd. A code would be so nice to help me with that way too high rate I am paying!

Hi, I just wanted to add my name to the list. We are staying at All Star Music for one night before we check into Beach Club Villas. We are staying on DVC points for the BCV stay, but it would be so nice to not have to pay the rack rate for two rooms at the All Stars. We will be at the All Stars on May 30th. Any hope for us at this late date? It's just one teeny tiny night. But with two rooms the cost really adds up.

I'm getting a little worried that we are not going to see any type of discount for the end of May! Oh well at least I am booked & paid just wanting some sort of discount. :)

Woo - hoo We land in Orlando May 18-28 for dd's first DW trip! She is 4 and I cannot wait. What a great way to start summer vacation!

:yay: We leave 3 weeks from today but don't arrive until Friday(May 23), as we're driving down from Indiana. Can not wait :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter