May 2006 booking?

greewe

Mouseketeer
I'm really new to WDW vacation planning. How early do I need to book a package in order to get a discount for May of 2006? I only have AAA, no other type of discount.

I need any help all of you can give me!

I just called this morning and booked May for 2 weeks. I was able to get the AAA discount for it. I had to break it up into 2 reservations since the max is 10 days for AAA.

Who did you call this am? I just called Disney and they said they didn't have the AAA rates yet.

Can you get AAA discounted packages by calling Disney or do you have to call AAA?

Thanks

Can you get AAA discounted packages by calling Disney or do you have to call AAA?

To get a discounted package you have to book it with a AAA travel agent (can't do it yourself and other TAs can't do it for you). You can book AAA room only yourself or with any TA, it's just the packages that you have to go through a AAA travel agency

Thanks everyone for the info. Do I understand this right? If I book with a AAA agent, than that is the only discount I can get. Or will they apply other discounts that might become available at a later date. Althought not sure what that might be!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter