• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Mattress in Hard rock Hotel

troydjames

Universal Pass holder/ Disney dad
Does anyone know what kind of mattress are in the Hard rock hotel? my wife and I had 3 nights of the best sleep we have ever had, I not sure if it was the beds or because we walked 10 miles a day

I don't know what kind of mattresses they are but I have to agree, they are the most comfortable beds. I always sleep really great on them and I don't think its just because of all the walking since we go to the parks in the morning and then come back for a swim and relaxing all afternoon.

The matresses this past May at RPR were brand new pillow tops, plus they had the egg padding on top. This is the first time I have noticed the egg padding on the beds. But yes the beds are very nice.:thumbsup2

I was exhausted after our stay last year at HRH, I thought the bed was horrible. I could not sleep, could not get comfortable and wanted to go home. So I am hoping RPR is better this year with the above post!

I was exhausted after our stay last year at HRH, I thought the bed was horrible. I could not sleep, could not get comfortable and wanted to go home. So I am hoping RPR is better this year with the above post!

My son and I stayed HRH club level this past FEB, and we too thought the mattresses where HORRIBLE! we had such and awful sleep, didn't help that one bed was broken off the frame and the technicians had to come in and completely replace the platform....my bed still seemed wonky and had me rolling towards the wall, very uneven and uncomfortable. They placed something under the mattress to try and "prop" it a bit, which was a little better , but not much. After my stay I got a survey emailed to me which I filled out with our honest review of our stay, and included the problems with our beds....I got a personal email back from the manager at HRH who said to contact them directly next time we come so they can insure a satisfactory stay.....not sure what that means for our next trip, but I am planning on contacting them anyway :) other than that, our stay was absoulutely wonderful.... I would definitely stay at HRH again in a heartbeat, my teen son LOVED it! fun, close to the parks and amazing staff....all they needed to get a 5 ** rating from me was more comfortable beds :)

I had to take off bedding and check because it was so comfortable ! it was an old bed but had a down mattress topper. was the most comfortable bed ever!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter