• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MARVEL's Moon Knight

Just like previous Disney+ series, it gets better and better for me as the episodes air. I'm still confused who/what is Ethan Hawke character's purpose. Is it the basic Take Over the World person?

I'm enjoying it, really liked the scenes w all the gods/goddesses this past episode, but I'm still confused a lot of the time ,and it's weirder than the other series. Wasn't familiar w Moon Knight before the series, so it's helping to read up on the character. My son is liking it, and he has only watched Loki, and some Marvel, so glad he's enjoying it too and wants to watch it every week.

I think Marvel got inspiration from the Jack Nicolson movie One Flew Over The Cuckoo's Nest for the ending scene for today's Moon Knight episode because I found it full of adventure today and today's episode showed that Moon Knight is improving more and more and I think Marvel has outdone itself with the show. My mom hasn't even started seeing Moon Knight herself yet and already is in love with Moonie too. When my mom saw me watching it she was reminded of NBC's Grimm and can't wait to watch Moon Knight herself after I finish it. I hope it still improves in episode 5 next

Can someone confirm or deny a depiction of Moon Knight on or off stage at Universal Orlando

Really enjoying the series, but like it or not.... Oscar Isaac is giving an amazing performance- !!
His acting is really phenomenal !

I thought the latest was a bit dull. It's not really going where I want it to.

ETA: I do think Oscar is doing a tremendous job playing his different personalities. It's not him, I just found the episode weird and dull.

Last edited:
Really enjoying the series, but like it or not.... Oscar Isaac is giving an amazing performance- !!
His acting is really phenomenal !
If I hear or see one post mention Oscar Issac so often my heart will leap out of my chest because every time I watch Moon Knight my heart flows with happiness and I blush every time I see Moon Knight. I saw today's episode this morning and thought it was weak at the beginning but the excitement didn't actually start until the end. But I do agree with you Oscar Issac is amazing and I think he is the main reason why Moon Knight is a hit for Disney+. In fact my mom saw an interview with Oscar Issac yesterday and he was great and I hope the season finale next week is great

I was totally confused on the last episode. I kept getting the 2 guys mixed up. Will have to watch it again.....

I thought the latest was a bit dull. It's not really going where I want it to.

ETA: I do think Oscar is doing a tremendous job playing his different personalities. It's not him, I just found the episode weird and dull.
I'm with you. Episode 5 was awful. I'm sure it must have something to do with a comic book or whatever, but the storyline didn't need to have this episode. The hippo thing was stupid, the ship was pointless, and obviously one of his personalities isn't dying off, so freezing him in sand was for what purpose? For the sake of a useless cliffhanger, I suppose.

I was really enjoying this series more than any of the others they gave us, but this episode has really thrown the show off the rails.

I'm with you. Episode 5 was awful. I'm sure it must have something to do with a comic book or whatever, but the storyline didn't need to have this episode. The hippo thing was stupid, the ship was pointless, and obviously one of his personalities isn't dying off, so freezing him in sand was for what purpose? For the sake of a useless cliffhanger, I suppose.

I was really enjoying this series more than any of the others they gave us, but this episode has really thrown the show off the rails.

I didn't necessarily mind the mindscape ship tot he afterlife thing, but it just didn't go anywhere and they didn't check in with what was happening with the villain or Layla. It jsut seems wasted.

I didn't necessarily mind the mindscape ship tot he afterlife thing, but it just didn't go anywhere and they didn't check in with what was happening with the villain or Layla. It jsut seems wasted.
The entire second half of the episode was a waste. Actually, I've found that I can randomly hit the 15-second skip feature a few times throughout any episode and it helps to move the show along without missing anything.

I thought that the Season Finale of Moon Knight was impressive and well done and I think Marvel plans to put Layla in her own spin-off series but I think Marvel really has high hopes for Moon Knight and will plan more exciting adventures on the way. I was shocked to discover that Moon Knight's necklace was a boomerang and it was such a cool power and Moonie was impressive with his flying skill. I think they took inspiration from Freaky Friday when Marc wakes up in his bedroom similar to what the character Annabel Andrews does in the beginning of Freaky Friday. I was so surprised to hear Engelbert Humperdinck's A Man Without Love at the end credits and it's a cool song to end a great series. I hope Season 2 gets made very soon

I really enjoyed the season finale too! The post-credits scene was excellent. They definitely closed some loose ends, but left others open for interpretation. I'm also really pumped for possibility of Layla/Scarlet Scarab coming into the Marvel universe. I think a meet and greet would be amazing with her! *fingers crossed*

I did enjoy the finale overall, though as a whole I didn't love it. I thought Episode 5 was a waste, though 6 made up for it with the god fight! Obviously they are planning more, so that's cool with me!

I really enjoyed this show. I didn't read the comics, so I didn't really know what to expect but everything felt great about it. There were some weak points, admittedly, but overall, I'm definitely a fan.

I saw the reveal of the Funko Pops and I'm so annoyed that I'll likely end up missing Layla/Scarlet Scarab.

I did enjoy the finale overall, though as a whole I didn't love it. I thought Episode 5 was a waste, though 6 made up for it with the god fight! Obviously they are planning more, so that's cool with me!
I was just about to post the same thing, @BrianL. Episode 6 was, for the most part, enjoyable. But Episode 5 was just filler nonsense, perhaps to allow them to put out a six-episode series. But with the way the show wrapped up, did anything truly happen throughout the series? Like where did the start and end points really get us by the finale?

I was just about to post the same thing, @BrianL. Episode 6 was, for the most part, enjoyable. But Episode 5 was just filler nonsense, perhaps to allow them to put out a six-episode series. But with the way the show wrapped up, did anything truly happen throughout the series? Like where did the start and end points really get us by the finale?

I agree. Maybe it would hold up better as a binge, but parts of it really dragged, especially Episode 5. Quantity is not all that matters. EPisode 6 though with the giant Khonshu vs. Ammit - man, that stuff was dang cool. I wish there had been more, but I'm sure it was expensive!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter