MARVEL's Moon Knight

You know, Marvel Studios can really scrape from the se C-List characters and STILL make it look good! I just hope they don't use the version where he's in a suit.

Gaspard Ulliel, an award-winning French actor known as the face of a popular Chanel cologne and who will appear in Marvel’s upcoming “Moon Knight,” died Wednesday as a result of a skiing accident. He was 37.

His death was confirmed to the Associated Press by his agent’s office. Ulliel was in Savoie region’s Rosiere ski area when the accident occurred, according to the Savoie prosecutor’s office.

Ulliel’s death comes one day after the debut of the trailer for “Moon Knight,” the new television miniseries featuring the actor alongside Oscar Isaac and Ethan Hawke set to premiere in March. The trailer has been viewed 17.5 million times. Although Ulliel has appeared in American productions before, “Moon Knight” would have probably exposed him to one of his largest audiences yet.

It looks really weird and I'm excited.

Gaspard Ulliel, an award-winning French actor known as the face of a popular Chanel cologne and who will appear in Marvel’s upcoming “Moon Knight,” died Wednesday as a result of a skiing accident. He was 37.

His death was confirmed to the Associated Press by his agent’s office. Ulliel was in Savoie region’s Rosiere ski area when the accident occurred, according to the Savoie prosecutor’s office.

Ulliel’s death comes one day after the debut of the trailer for “Moon Knight,” the new television miniseries featuring the actor alongside Oscar Isaac and Ethan Hawke set to premiere in March. The trailer has been viewed 17.5 million times. Although Ulliel has appeared in American productions before, “Moon Knight” would have probably exposed him to one of his largest audiences yet.

I heard he wasn't wearing a helmet. Awful and probably preventable.

I'm beginning to have a Moon Knight obsession already and the show hasn't even begun yet. When I first saw the trailer on Youtube I found that Moon Knight was really cute and I couldn't take my eyes off him and when I told my mother she just smiled and giggled and she thinks I may have a new Marvel crush. Why is it that every time a new Marvel hero debuts in a new series he has to be cute and makes me melt and blush? I guess I'll have to wait to see what Moonie "my nickname for Moon Knight" will do in his first adventure Wednesday morning

I read a few issues of the comic as a kid and didn't care much for it. I didn't care much for Iron Man either. But Marvel did a good job with that property. Hopefully, they can do that with Moon Knight.

Marvel is down to using D-level characters for its movies. Pretty soon, they'll wind up having to use Hellcow in a movie.

Marvel is down to using D-level characters for its movies. Pretty soon, they'll wind up having to use Hellcow in a movie.

That is a concern that I have. So far they have mostly done a good job elevating the stories, but how long can they keep that up? How many more characters can people care abnout and want to keep up with? Comics fans tend to be the obsessive nerd types (trust me, I am one), but for movie/TV audiences? Also, they are mining some particularly BAD stories from the comics. Even with Moon Knight, if they kept it to his 80's run it'd be good, but I see clips that show stuff from the awful, recent series - they need to stop it with that!

Last edited:
Is Moon Knight gonna be shown two episodes every Wednesday or just have the first two episodes shown like Disney+ did with Hawkeye's first two episodes? I'm curious to know as I am seeing the show tomorrow morning?

I got to watch Moon Knight this morning and I was amazed at how well they made this show and Marvel did an awesome job with it. I think they copied NBC's Medium and used some elements from Medium to create Moon Knight and the action scenes were well done as well. And Moon Knight himself Oscar Issac was so amazing in the role and after seeing the episode I could not stop dreaming about him and Moonie "my nickname for Moon Knight' was just so cute. I also can't figure out why they use Engelbert Humperdinck's hit song A Man Without Love in Moon Knight but all and all this show looks very promising and full of high hopes. Can't wait to see the next episode

Moon Knight was pretty good. Once again, the folks at the MCU can take what is mostly questionable comic book material and a D-list character and make it work. It's amazing!

Last edited:
I've enjoyed it, too! I'm impressed and having a lot of fun with it. Glad they've been expanding the MCU as they have.

I kind of liked it. With Disney's new series it takes about 3 episodes for me to really get into it. Mostly because I don't know the back story. I noticed there was some not so PG friendly scenes. Kind of surprised me, but no big deal.

I liked it. I don't really follow the comics and didn't binge the trailers like the rest of my family did, so was going in a little more ignorant than most...but it was good. Creepy. And I love any type of history/ancient storyline.

No spoilers per se, but if you see a QR code anywhere on-screen, just scan it and see where it leads you.

Another thing is that there's been criticism over Oscar Isaac's attempt at an English accent. Of course mostly coming from England. However, if he's supposed to have multiple personalities, it kind of makes sense that it would represent an attempt at an English accent and not the real thing.

I was impressed with today's episode of Moon Knight and today this episode proves how well Moon Knight can be tough and I was so amazed at how Marc/Steven got the suit to transform into Moon Knight. My mother saw part of today's episode and she wants to see Moon Knight herself some time. I also found it odd that Moonie has a weakness for lentil soup because that's one of my aunt's favorite foods. I also discovered that F. Murray Abraham is also in Moon Knight and he is still talented as a star. And of course Oscar Issac is still cute and awesome as Moon Knight. Can't wait for episode 3

Today's episode of Moon Knight was so amazing and I liked to see Moonie fight and he is such a good fighter I could bet he could compete in WWE wrestling. I was impressed by the great filming in Egypt and it gives Moon Knight a great Middle Eastern feeling and it kind of reminded me of Lawrence Of Arabia. I was also impressed at the fight scenes with horses and it was impressive work. I must admit the ending of today's episode was a shocker and I hope Moonie is alright in next week's show. I can honestly say Marvel has really hit the bullseye with Moon Knight and I hope Marvel continues to impress and improve Moon Knight

I'm getting Stargate SG-1 vibes from this series now. I still think three episodes in that I liked Hawkeye much better.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter