MarneMouse request thread #2 :) to continue spreading the Pixie Dust....

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are mine.......

and this is a shadowryter redo.....

Hi Marne....thank you so much for taking the time to do these for me. Just one little thing I noticed. Could we get May 12 2014 at 11am on the Beaches and Cream invite...it says November 2013 lol

Cheers :goodvibes

thank you so much for the Wreck it Ralph shirts! I found the one with all the characters you made for me in your photobucket. They look great! Thanks for taking the time to make a new DISign!!:)

Hi there MarneMouse,

I know Thanksgiving is right around the corner and you probably have many plans. I was wondering if you can please do these designs. We will be having a last minute reunion this Saturday and I thought that making shirt for the kids would be a great idea for them to wear. I know its last minute, but if you can please make them I would really appreciate it. Thanks again in advance.

Darkwing Duck Fill with name Zion
Nemo 2 background with the name Jaime
Winnie the pooh background with the name Sammy
Stroller princess-toy-cars with the name Sasuke's & Karely's Stroller
Nemo 2 background with the name Renee
Do you have a name fill with Mickey mouse club house? If so can it be with the name Levi.
Do you have a name fill with characters from Frozen? If so can it be with the name Ava.
kingdom sora fill with out the Disney cruise letters with the name Sasuke
vanellope_harper_zps1 without the walt disney words with the name Karely
kingdomminniefill with the Disney fantasie cruise words with the name Katelyn

Thank you so much.

Hi Marne,
I have another huge favor please? Could I get a name filled for the following?

I'd like to request:
Connie with Mickey Mouse Only
Carson with Toy Story (Buzz and Woody)
Jason with Goofy

However you design them will be fine, just no WDW or year please.

You had done a Brian in Monsters with just Mike and Sully I loved it.

Thanks in advance for all your hard WONDERFUL work.

Hiya,

I as wondering if you would make me up some luggage tags for a trip to Disneyland Paris in May please?

I really like the plain, tapered rectangular ones (if you don't mind me referencing) like Dee Hill used to make. I find they stand up to being flung about when in transit a bit better then the Mickey head shaped ones did previously.

We are not going until May 19th 2014 and I was hoping to request some Peter Pan themed ones as my PTR/TR will be Peter Pan themed.
I would need four with these characters:

Peter Pan - green border
Nana (the dog) - light pink border
Tinkerbell - dark pink border
Wendy, Michael and John Darling - light blue border

If they could have the words Disneyland Hotel Disneyland Paris May 2014 written in a Disney style font at the bottom with a border around the picture on the front image and the same border with a large blank rectangle left free for me to write details and maybe a smaller picture of the character in a bottom corner on the back image thats what I had in mind.

I included colour ideas for the borders but I would want this to be changed at your discretion.

Please let me know if you don't do this type of request or if I'm asking too much. I love your designs but won't be in the least bit offended.

Thanks
Kizzabel
x

Marne,

Your designs are incredible! I was hoping you'd be able to create some for me to help with the Christmas morning surprise that we'll be heading to WDW in January.

Invitation addressed to Princess Charlotte for Cinderella's Royal Table on Jan. 27, 2014 at 1:15

Invitation addressed to Cowhand Hank for the Hoop Dee Doo dinner show on Jan. 30, 2014 at 6:15

And if not too much trouble, a Rapunzel name fill for Charlie (daughter) and Flynn Rider name fill for Hank with Walt Disney World 2014.

Thank you!!

Travis

Hi Marne,

I apologize for the short notice. I would appreciate any help you can give me with the following invitations:
(I looked up file names from your photobucket)
1. Crystalpalacedinnerinvitation_hampe on 12/12 at 6:30pm
(1 for Sydney and 1 for Avery)
2. 50sprimetimecafeinvite on 12/13 at 4:20pm(1 for Sydney and 1 for Avery)
3. CRTinvitebreakfast on 12/14 at 9:20am (1 for Sydney and 1 for Avery)

4. Storybookdiningdinner2 (if "dinner" can be changed to breakfast) on 12/15 at 9:35am (1 for Sydney and 1 for Avery)
**if the word "dinner" can't be changed on this the storybook invite above, then Akershus1 will be great

5. Gardengrillinvitation on 12/15 at 3:30(1 for Sydney and 1 for Avery)
6. Tuskerhousedonaldssafaribreakfast (can you please change "breakfast" to "lunch") on 12/16 at 11:30 (1 for Sydney and 1 for Avery)
7. MVMCP1 (invite)- on 12/17- Adams Family

One last thing...have you ever created a Candlelight Processional invitation? I can't find one anywhere. If you can and have time I would like 1 for The Adams Family on 12/15 (no need to specify time).

Thank you so much, Marne!

Hi Marne,
Your DISigns are great!
Can I please request the following name fills:
Christian - Cars Fill like this one: connercarsfill.png
Can you put Disneyland 2013 on the top, and My 1st trip on the bottom?
Danika - Princess Fill like this one: princessfill_calissa_zpse8a1d1b5.png Disneyland 2013 on the top and My 1st trip on the bottom
Madison - Daisy Duck - debbieDaisyfill.png
Disneyland 2013 on the top and My 1st trip on the bottom
Madi - Daisy Duck - debbieDaisyfill.png
Disneyland 2013 on the top and My 1st trip on the bottom

Can I also request this Invite:
SantaInvite_mbampe_zps1a4bfc30.png with Disneyland instead of Disneyworld
One for Danika and Christian
One for Madison
We will be heading to Disneyland on December 16th.

Thank you so much!

Hi Marne....thank you so much for taking the time to do these for me. Just one little thing I noticed. Could we get May 12 2014 at 11am on the Beaches and Cream invite...it says November 2013 lol

Cheers :goodvibes

Oops sorry about that, helps if I put on the correct date .........:goodvibes

Hi Marne,
We are going on a Disney Cruise and I just found your life preserver DISigns - love them! I will be "attempting" T-shirts for the family.

May I please have this one:
http://s196.photobucket.com/user/gr...r_crewe-Copy_zps38593bed.png.html?sort=3&o=87

Mickey Head Life Preserver
No border around edge, blue print on ring
"Disney Fantasy" "2014"
Red print underneath the head - "Mahoney Family Cruise"
White on ears: "Caribbean" "Nov 29 - Dec 6"

I know this must be a very busy time for you - Thank you so much!

Hi marne, you have done such an amazing job with our name fills, I hope it is okay to bother you again. Is there anyway you could do one more name fill with the name Rupert and a mickey mouse theme.
Also could you do this one for me with the name Emily and Jake, Cubby, skully and Izzy around and the writing Geburtstagskind ( birthday child in german:)) above?
http://s196.photobucket.com/user/gr...er-jake_trey_zpsd1901d39.png.html?sort=3&o=18

And now my really big request:flower3:

Is there any way you could make invites for us, that are a jake and the neverland pirates theme with a map in the background Like these:

http://s196.photobucket.com/user/gr...nvite_gianna_zps507ff863.png.html?sort=3&o=13

That say:

Ahoi Matrosen!

Emily wird 5 !!!

Das muss gefeiert werden!

Wir freuen uns darauf mit dir am 23.12.2013 in See zu stechen.

Unser Abenteuer beginnt um 15.00Uhr und endet um 18.00 Uhr.

Alle mutigen und furchtlosen Piraten und Piratinnen treffen sich in der Fliederstr. 13 in 93342 Saal.

Unter 09441/6103758 heuerst du an und bitte zieh dich warm an, da die offene See sehr rau und kalt sein kann!

Auf dein Kommen freut sich

Captain Emily

Marne, if this is too much, I totally understand:flower3::flower3::flower3:

Please make sure I have everything spelled correctly........not used to typing in German.......:thumbsup2

Hi again!!!

We leave for our trip this Friday and everyone's excited!!! I'm going through my stuff and need a few more invites PLEASE!!!

Shadowwryter Redos:

Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party
Landyn and Sydney
Tues Dec 3 at 7:00pm

YOUR DISIGNS

Welcome to Disney World letter (Fab 5)
Dear Landyn and Sydney
Landyns 2nd visit and Sydney's 1st visit!

Goodbye Letter (Fab 5)
Dear Landyn and Sydney

Thank you in advance for making this trip a magical time for my family!!

Kelly

Sorry I didn't get to these in time.......:sad1:

Hi there MarneMouse,

I know Thanksgiving is right around the corner and you probably have many plans. I was wondering if you can please do these designs. We will be having a last minute reunion this Saturday and I thought that making shirt for the kids would be a great idea for them to wear. I know its last minute, but if you can please make them I would really appreciate it. Thanks again in advance.

Darkwing Duck Fill with name Zion
Nemo 2 background with the name Jaime
Winnie the pooh background with the name Sammy
Stroller princess-toy-cars with the name Sasuke's & Karely's Stroller
Nemo 2 background with the name Renee
Do you have a name fill with Mickey mouse club house? If so can it be with the name Levi.
Do you have a name fill with characters from Frozen? If so can it be with the name Ava.
kingdom sora fill with out the Disney cruise letters with the name Sasuke
vanellope_harper_zps1 without the walt disney words with the name Karely
kingdomminniefill with the Disney fantasie cruise words with the name Katelyn

Thank you so much.

Sorry I didn't get these done....you didn't give me enough time with the holiday.....:worried:

Hi Marne,
I have another huge favor please? Could I get a name filled for the following?

I'd like to request:
Connie with Mickey Mouse Only
Carson with Toy Story (Buzz and Woody)
Jason with Goofy

However you design them will be fine, just no WDW or year please.

You had done a Brian in Monsters with just Mike and Sully I loved it.

Thanks in advance for all your hard WONDERFUL work.

Hiya,

I as wondering if you would make me up some luggage tags for a trip to Disneyland Paris in May please?

I really like the plain, tapered rectangular ones (if you don't mind me referencing) like Dee Hill used to make. I find they stand up to being flung about when in transit a bit better then the Mickey head shaped ones did previously.

We are not going until May 19th 2014 and I was hoping to request some Peter Pan themed ones as my PTR/TR will be Peter Pan themed.
I would need four with these characters:

Peter Pan - green border
Nana (the dog) - light pink border
Tinkerbell - dark pink border
Wendy, Michael and John Darling - light blue border

If they could have the words Disneyland Hotel Disneyland Paris May 2014 written in a Disney style font at the bottom with a border around the picture on the front image and the same border with a large blank rectangle left free for me to write details and maybe a smaller picture of the character in a bottom corner on the back image thats what I had in mind.

I included colour ideas for the borders but I would want this to be changed at your discretion.

Please let me know if you don't do this type of request or if I'm asking too much. I love your designs but won't be in the least bit offended.

Thanks
Kizzabel
x

Something like these?..............

Marne,

Your designs are incredible! I was hoping you'd be able to create some for me to help with the Christmas morning surprise that we'll be heading to WDW in January.

Invitation addressed to Princess Charlotte for Cinderella's Royal Table on Jan. 27, 2014 at 1:15

Invitation addressed to Cowhand Hank for the Hoop Dee Doo dinner show on Jan. 30, 2014 at 6:15

And if not too much trouble, a Rapunzel name fill for Charlie (daughter) and Flynn Rider name fill for Hank with Walt Disney World 2014.

Thank you!!

Travis

Hi Marne,

I apologize for the short notice. I would appreciate any help you can give me with the following invitations:
(I looked up file names from your photobucket)
1. Crystalpalacedinnerinvitation_hampe on 12/12 at 6:30pm
(1 for Sydney and 1 for Avery)
2. 50sprimetimecafeinvite on 12/13 at 4:20pm(1 for Sydney and 1 for Avery)
3. CRTinvitebreakfast on 12/14 at 9:20am (1 for Sydney and 1 for Avery)

4. Storybookdiningdinner2 (if "dinner" can be changed to breakfast) on 12/15 at 9:35am (1 for Sydney and 1 for Avery)
**if the word "dinner" can't be changed on this the storybook invite above, then Akershus1 will be great

5. Gardengrillinvitation on 12/15 at 3:30(1 for Sydney and 1 for Avery)
6. Tuskerhousedonaldssafaribreakfast (can you please change "breakfast" to "lunch") on 12/16 at 11:30 (1 for Sydney and 1 for Avery)
7. MVMCP1 (invite)- on 12/17- Adams Family

One last thing...have you ever created a Candlelight Processional invitation? I can't find one anywhere. If you can and have time I would like 1 for The Adams Family on 12/15 (no need to specify time).

Thank you so much, Marne!

These are shadowryter redos.........

these are mine.......

this is a pat'sthings redo........

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter