MarneMouse request thread #2 :) to continue spreading the Pixie Dust....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi! Could you please make me
2 autographs covers

One with Mary and the other Luke!

(Year2013). Thanks so much!!!

I can't post links yet so it's the fab five design that you just did a few posts ago!!

Thx!

Morning, this is will be the first family vacation we have ever done! THe kiddo is only 22 months right now :) but is in love with Mickey! So we figured we would do a cruise. So I landed up here trying - seeking help with name tags for the door! (So glad I found this out before we went!) I would ever be so grateful for your help, I know you are extremely busy!

Fab 5 fill with the names:
Ann Marie
Travis
Addison
Lindsay
Eloise
Dan

I can not thank you enough&. Now I just have to figure out how to make a fish extender (?)

Hi Marne, Just wondering if you could make a design for me pretty please?

I would like an invitation to the Wishes Dessert Party for May 11 2014 for Mother's Day. Could it be addressed to "The Baldwin Family" and say something along the lines of "You're invited to celebrate Mother's Day with your Mum at the Wishes Dessert Party". Something like that anyway.....I will trust your creativity :)

Thanks a lot, Kirsty.

Hi marne ,

Would you please be so kind and make a couple of name fills for my daughter's fifth birthday?

I would like the following :

Emily : Sofia the first
Lisa: Snowwhite
Amelie : Aurora
Anna: Ariel
Sina: Rapunzel
Mia: Cinderella
Lukas: Cars Lightning Mc Queen
Michael : Toy Story Woody
Marc : Toy Story Buzz Lightyear
Jonas : Jake and the Neverland Pirates Jake
Lenny : Peter Pan

Thank you so much, I really appriciate it :))))

Marne,

I am amazed by all your Art work...it's simply amazing!

We are taking our 1st trip to WDW and just made our ADR's. I was wondering if you could make invitations for the kids? Their names are Xander, Xayne & Xoey. Thanks a lot!

March 23, 2014 at 5:00pm Restaurant Marrakesh in Epcot
March 24, 2014 at 5:50pm The Crystal Palace
March 25, 2014 at 11:20am Sci-Fi Dine In Theater & 6:30pm 50's Prime Time Cafe
March 26, 2014 at 1:55pm Tony's Town Square
March 27, 2014 at 7:05pm Ohana's
March 28, 2014 at 7:05pm Boma

Also, if you could put our names in the Animal Kingdom Tree as well. (Roland, Charlene, Xander, Xayne & Xoey).

Thank you very much!

Hey Marne! Thanks so much for all you've done for me on your Etsy so far...I LOVE ordering from you and will be referring many friends to your Etsy shop!!:)
Will you please create the following requests for me? Thank you in advance...can't wait to see what you come up with!!!

1. Phineas fill in with "Jackson"
2. Ferb fill in with "Clayton"
3. Candace (Phineas & ferb's sis) name fill with "Kelsey"

4. Mickey full body holding a balloon with "9th" in the balloon. I'd like it to say, "Jackson's 9th (with 9th in balloon)" on top and "birthday bash" under Mickey's body. I'd also like one of the these with "Clayton's"...my boy's are turning 9 and we're going to celebrate their bday at O'hana's on our first night!!!:)

5. Monster's University Oozma Kappa gang standing on "Monsters University" or "oozma kappa" with "OK" over them. I'd also like "Jackson", "Clayton" & "Matt" written in the MU font so that I can iron them on the back of each shirt

6. Monster's University PNK girls standing on "Monsters University" or "python nu kappa" with "PNK" over them. I'd also like "Kerri" & "Kelsey" written in the MU font so that I can iron them on the back of our shirts.

**I hope I was descriptive enough, but not overly so!!:) Please let me know what you think on these...i'm so glad to have found you! This is our first trip to DW and i'm so excited to share the surprise and these shirts with them on Christmas morning!!!:):santa::woohoo:

I had all my disigns from you saved on my computer and computer crashed so I lost them. I went back to original thread to get them again but they are really small and when I click on them it takes me to the 4shared files. How can I get the disigns back so I can save them in regular size. Help Please. Thank YOU.

You will have to download them from my 4shared account, I don't save the disigns once I upload them to 4shared or photobucket sites. All the disigns are organized and should be pretty easy to find......:thumbsup2

Hi Marne! :wave2: I LOVE your work! I was hoping to get a few DISigns from you for my girls. I found all of these on your photo bucket account. I hope I am "ordering" correctly, if I'm not please let me know.

All of these invites are for my two little girls, Hannah and Emma.

1 - AkershusPrincessStorybookLunch (for lunch on Tuesday, May 6th, 2014 at 12:10pm.)

2 - WishesDessertPartyInvite (for Thursday, May 8th, 2014 at 9:00pm.)

3 - CrystalPalaceBreakfastInvitation (for breakfast on Friday, May 9th at 8:00am.)

4 - OhanaDinner (for dinner on Friday, May 9th, 2014 at 6:25pm.)

Let me know if you need any other info from me.

I hope it is ok I thought of 1 more design that I could really use. Would you please be able to make me something up for my son saying that he is doing the sport package on the Fantasy. His name is Brandon and he will be going on Thursday Jan 16th from 1:30-2:30 for the 60 minute sports simulator package. Thank you!!!

Something like this?

Hi Marne, Hope you can help me with a design for our next cruise on the Disney Magic. As part of Christmas this year we are sharing a family cruise in April. Could you help with a design including the Disney Magic, Mickey, and possibly Stitch (other characters would be fine also) saying something like
"Welcome Aboard the Disney Magic, Spring Break, April 2014" or could be
"A Magical Spring Break 2014 on the Disney Magic". Will leave wording with you.
The designs last year were great and several people on the Fantasy took pictures of our cabin doors and were very complimentary.
Thank you Again for sharing with us.

Marne, could I please ask for two 8x8 autograph pages -- one generic Avengers and one Thor specific? Turns out Thor is signing autographs at DLR right now and that is one character I wasn't expecting. Rather be prepared if he or other Avengers are around in December! Thank you!

I think you are truly very talented!!!

I was wondering if you would have time to do a couple name fills for me??

Caitelyn : Marie

Isaac : Stitch

Gabe : Goofy

For disney world

Also looking for a meal invite to Tusker house on December 5 at 8am
Don't know if its possible to incorporate that it is a birthday meal for Gabe's 12th birthday

Thank you so very much!

This is a shadowryter redo....

Hi! Could you please make me
2 autographs covers

One with Mary and the other Luke!

(Year2013). Thanks so much!!!

I can't post links yet so it's the fab five design that you just did a few posts ago!!

Thx!

Morning, this is will be the first family vacation we have ever done! THe kiddo is only 22 months right now :) but is in love with Mickey! So we figured we would do a cruise. So I landed up here trying - seeking help with name tags for the door! (So glad I found this out before we went!) I would ever be so grateful for your help, I know you are extremely busy!

Fab 5 fill with the names:
Ann Marie
Travis
Addison
Lindsay
Eloise
Dan

I can not thank you enough&. Now I just have to figure out how to make a fish extender (?)

Hi Marne, Just wondering if you could make a design for me pretty please?

I would like an invitation to the Wishes Dessert Party for May 11 2014 for Mother's Day. Could it be addressed to "The Baldwin Family" and say something along the lines of "You're invited to celebrate Mother's Day with your Mum at the Wishes Dessert Party". Something like that anyway.....I will trust your creativity :)

Thanks a lot, Kirsty.

Hi marne ,

Would you please be so kind and make a couple of name fills for my daughter's fifth birthday?

I would like the following :

Emily : Sofia the first
Lisa: Snowwhite
Amelie : Aurora
Anna: Ariel
Sina: Rapunzel
Mia: Cinderella
Lukas: Cars Lightning Mc Queen
Michael : Toy Story Woody
Marc : Toy Story Buzz Lightyear
Jonas : Jake and the Neverland Pirates Jake
Lenny : Peter Pan

Thank you so much, I really appriciate it :))))

Marne,

I am amazed by all your Art work...it's simply amazing!

We are taking our 1st trip to WDW and just made our ADR's. I was wondering if you could make invitations for the kids? Their names are Xander, Xayne & Xoey. Thanks a lot!

March 23, 2014 at 5:00pm Restaurant Marrakesh in Epcot
March 24, 2014 at 5:50pm The Crystal Palace
March 25, 2014 at 11:20am Sci-Fi Dine In Theater & 6:30pm 50's Prime Time Cafe
March 26, 2014 at 1:55pm Tony's Town Square
March 27, 2014 at 7:05pm Ohana's
March 28, 2014 at 7:05pm Boma

Also, if you could put our names in the Animal Kingdom Tree as well. (Roland, Charlene, Xander, Xayne & Xoey).

Thank you very much!

This is a redo of a pat'sthings epcot design made into an invite.......

These are shadowryter redos........

and these are mine.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter