Marion's Active Requests #4 - ***Please Comply with Rules especially NO QUOTES***

Hi! I'm hoping you can help!

I'm looking for MICKEY/MINNIE head design for my fish extender.
I need to create 4 iron-on transfers for the fish extender

--traveling April 2016 on Fantasy

1)LilSisBow-2.jpg-- Abigail
Can it just say name on head and not Walt Disney World 2015??

2)
LilSisBow-2.jpg-- Grace

3)
LilSisBow-2.jpg-- Greta
Can it just say name on heads and not Walt Disney World 2015??

4)
LilSisBow-2.jpg-- Mom Dad
I couldn't find an example, but it would be great to have a Minnie Mickey
head side by side

---Is it possible to make each design 3.5inches x 3.5inches?

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!

Marion, when you have time, I would love to get MickeyBasketball1 with the name Tyler on it.

My son has decided he wants to go back to playing this year. He doesn't start until sometime in January, so no mad rush.

And thanks so much again for the ones you've done in the past. I need to get a good picture of them all on the truck at the same time. I get SO MANY compliments on them, and it's YOUR talent, not mine!

Hello,
I hope all is well, I was wondering if I could request something (I am not picky with the Disign)
But I would like it to say Tom and Allyson, you are being whisked away on a Adults only Trip to Disney.... From August 1-5 2016 you will be staying in a Deluxe Studio at Disney's Beach Club. Merry Christmas
Thank you in advance

Last edited:
Marion,

Thanks so much for the designs. James got so many compliments on his Star Wars birthday shirts while at the parks. His teacher is celebrating all December birthdays on Friday, and he has already picked out which one he wants to wear. Thanks so much for all you do.

Dawn

And I wish the same for you and your family, Dawn. And may 2016 be a healthy and happy one!!

I was wondering if you could change Disney World to Disney Cruise Line on the following two files.

PirateGrumpy1.jpg

PirateMinnieSabres1.jpg

If so, I would love to request them to use for pirate night t-shirts. If you require that they be personalized, Grumpy would be "Bo" and Minnie would be "Vanessa". Thank you so much, and I hope you have a very merry Christmas!

brianheather, sorry I didn't get this done on time. I read the trip dates and thought I had months yet...

Happy New Year- I have to tell you I LOVE your work. I am going to make a few shirts this am off of your designs. Was hoping you could take PrincessesWhatHappens2 and change the wording to Jordan's Birthday Gang- I am making group shirts for my 3 year old's birthday next Sun- sorry for the short notice but if it wasn't for the last minute, nothing would get done-

So while I was creating shirts yesterday, I discovered how to cut out images on my cricut, but I need the outline (and just the outline) otherwise the cricut wants to cut the entire image- so can I please have the outline for the princesswhathappens2 as well? Here is the shirts I made yesterday image2 (25).JPG image1 (58).JPG image2 (25).JPG image1 (58).JPG

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter