Margarita Reviews!

If you want a margarita big enough to drown in for "reasonable" and have a car, then Chevy's might be the place go.

At Bahama Breeze, the bahamarita is also worth writing home (or the DIS) about, although it's frozen, and I'm an "on the rocks" gal too.
Comes with lime to make it more sour, and orange to sweeten it up.

Bahamarita® Our signature frozen margarita with Cuervo Gold and real kiwi, mango and strawberry ices.

Thanks for this thread. I will have to expand my margarita horizons in August when I return to the World (whopee)! Generally, I find that I do all right with the mararitas at the pool bar at CSR. If I'm going to drink all those calories, I want the warm, fuzzy feeling that should go along with a good margarita!

I am not a fan of Margaritas. But at the Rainforest Cafe they have a Margorilla which is a magarita made with a scoop of orange sherbert and I loved that!!!

ohhhhhhhhhhh.... Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

My DH teases me because I'm not a big drinker (honest!), but I do love a good Margarita! In fact, I have yet to meet a Margarita that I didn't like!

Some are better than others, but they're all GOOD!

I 2nd the Bahama Breeze: ::yes:: & Chevy's: ::yes::

If you have a Canyon Café (Click Here!) near you, they have awesome Margaritas too!

One of my favorite places for margaritas is the Dawa Bar at the Animal Kingdom. Like to grab a table listen to the band while enjoying a couple of margaritas on the rocks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter