March Park Hours Updates

I will say this. For anyone with a trip in March who made FPs at 60 days out, this is going to be the most bizarre FP selection process ever. First was the addition of MFSR and the tier changes, then the addition of MMRR, and then the park hours changes. When the dust settles I will probably have completely different attractions and times than I originally selected.

I agree — It has been so bizarre!! During initial planning I was dreading DHS under the old system (pre MFSR and MMRR being added) — and had only planned one day there. Now I’m planning to hop there on our day one bc I scored an afternoon MMRR. Now just hoping to finesse the times after the drop :)

I will say this. For anyone with a trip in March who made FPs at 60 days out, this is going to be the most bizarre FP selection process ever. First was the addition of MFSR and the tier changes, then the addition of MMRR, and then the park hours changes. When the dust settles I will probably have completely different attractions and times than I originally selected.

My planning sheet is a mess. I think I’m the only one who can read it at this point. First it was SR, adjusted for that and then MMRR. Then the hours didn’t change as I expected so adjusted for that and now they did, so back to the drawing board. This trip is unique if nothing else. lol

I’m just looking to move MMRW up a few hours, not a deal breaker so at least I don’t have that pressure. But I’m not seeing 8am hours on any of our HS days.

Last edited:
Yeah, but it's a lucky break for those of us with a 30-day window.

Are they adding these one attraction and one day at a time? I’m looking at Sunday the 22nd and see nothing in the 8-9 slot. I’m really just trying to change a Star Tours for noon into the earlier time to get my window for 4th FP to open sooner. I might also change it to RNRC if I can.

ETA, now I see TSMM at 8:35 so they must be putting those in first.

Are they adding these one attraction and one day at a time? I’m looking at Sunday the 22nd and see nothing in the 8-9 slot. I’m really just trying to change a Star Tours for noon into the earlier time to get my window for 4th FP to open sooner. I might also change it to RNRC if I can.

I’m only looking at the 21st and 22nd and I’ve seen no 8-9 times for anything so far. ETA: Moved to my computer off my Ipad and TSMM is showing at 8am on the 22nd, nothing on the 21st.

Last edited:
It's going to be a long night of refreshing at this rate...
All I need now is RNRC moved to 8am 3/19, I've got everything else good. Ughh...:surfweb:

keep refreshing :) people are adjusting plans so you never know what might pop up!

Yep, I'm still looking! I think our party of 5 is part of the problem, I did see that there was an 8:45 available for 3. But I'd rather wait and see if something else can move up to the 8am hour than split up.

I had a 6:50pm TSM. Refreshed and had 3 times available - 8am, 2:30pm and 4:30pm.

I've gone from
Saucers 5:50-650
TSM 6:50-7:50
Fantasmic 7:50 - 8:05

to
TSM 8am
MFSR 10:05am
Saucers 5:50pm

For Sunday the 22nd I moved my Star Tours noon FP to TSMM at 8:45. No other FPs available before 9 AM. I’m going to try to change the TSMM to RNRC if I can, but not a big deal if I can’t. My other FPs are at 9:45 (TOT) and 10:45 (MFSR) so going earlier than 8:45 doesn’t accomplish much for us. We are hoping to get on MMRR at rope drop at 8 and get an ROTR BG while we’re at it. I now have FP for 3 different attractions than I had when I first booked. :)

I haven't seen anything come up but TSMM, wonder if they're done for the evening. I was hoping for a one time dump for everything, but don't think that's happening.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter