March 5th anyone else?????

mickeyworld

DIS Veteran
I can feel the numbers ticking over on my countdown and wondered if anyone else is looking at their March calendar like I am! I can't wait until March 5th.... Let me know if there are any other cruisers for that date!!!!:wave2:

I live in North Carolina and have 2 girls, who will be 11 and 14 when we cruise. We are disney maniacs, try to see the World at least once a year and the cruise( we did a 4 day trip last time) was the best trip of my life!!!!!!
We are also traveling with another family, dad, mom, and DD12. Hope to talk to you and the others as we get closer.....
TaTaFor Now
Judy:wave2:

We live in Jersey and will fly down through Philly using Southwest. I hope it works out, I hear some sad stuff about the Philly airport and SW.

I have 2 girls, DD2 & DD4. They have no real concept of Disney or a cruise, so I am bringing them up to speed by playing old Mickey cartoons on our DVD player. They seem to like it. They request it every night. :earseek:

I am hoping to make some door signs. Maybe we will run into you during the cruise!
:wave:

Me too!
Been away from my counter for awhile (nonDisney vacation, if you can believe it!) But our days are slowly shrinking...
We're also taking little ones; DS2 and DS5
hoping the clubs will be as good as predicted!
See you there,

Hi ProfJenn!

Will your DS2 be old enough to join the clubs? My DD2 is within 2 weeks of her birthday :cake: and will be eligible to join her sister.

I hope she likes it. Then I get some me-time!

Maybe we can all meet briefly during the sail-away party. It would be nice to see other DIS'ers.:chat:

Just went looking for a thread for our march cruise, and found you guys! ;) We also just got back, but from disney and the wonder (3 day) wanted to "try it out":earseek: And it was GREAT!!! :hyper: Very excited for 3/5 now!!!!

Also big disneyfiles here. Myself & sis grand gathering of 2 :eek: 30 something's princess: princess: Wish our counter was closer. :yo-yo:

Cruise advise: I'm packing a lot LESS!

Mkymouse4ever & Humphrey princess: princess:

hey we will hopefully be on this cruise too!! im 15 i have to brothers and sisters both are 12.

Eric! You have one brother and one sister, not "to"! And we are both 11, not 12!:crazy:

I regret to say that I will not be able to cruise with you. I need to cancel my cruise.:sad:

Best wishes to you all and have fun for me!

I will continue to lurk and dream. :cloud9:

Hi everyone! We are also going to be cruising with you. I have two DD who will be 11 and 8 when we sail. We went last October and had a blast. Can't wait till March!

We're going!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just booked with our TA yesterday:cool:

It will be my husband and I and our super active (will be) 5 year old son. We went on a 3 nt last Sept and we were suppose to go on the 7 nt Sept 4th cruise this year but couldn't b/c of the freaking hurricane.

We are so ready for this. I think we will wait until the last minute to tell the little one...if we told him now he won't stop bugging us.

BTW, we are from the DC Metro area and will most likely be flying. I'm still shopping for cheap flights. They are a lot higher than I expected for trying to book so way in advance.

We will also be celebrating our 7th anniversary!!!!

MommyZ

well now im 95% sure well be on this cruise!!!! rooms are crazy at disney and still want to do something this week...got to get this board going haha....only 48 days left i believe!!! is there anyone with kids my age?? im 15
Eric

Hi! Welcome to the March 5 sail! We don't have any older kids (just little ones) but I'm sure there are some teens around.
I'm also a Detroit-MCO flyer and I found decent (I won't say "great") prices with Southwest this week. Worth a trip to the website!
Jenn

Just booked air from Boston, we are now looking at hotels in the Orlando area. Wille drive to Port Canaveral on Saturday.

We will be traveling with our son who will turn 2 during the cruise. Would appreciate any feedback on shore excursions with a toddler.

:earboy2:

We also have an almost-2-year old (turns 2 the week we get back!)
I would be interested in hearing about the shore excursions too, since we had thought we wouldn't really be able to do much off ship with a little one.

:boat: :boat: Hi, my family and I are going on the 3/5/05 four day cruise. My parents and sister are in 1 cabin, my husband 2 kids and I are next door. This is our first Disney Cruise! Cant wait.....

wont be on the cruise anymore :sad2: parents booked a villa place in disney world...hopefully have as much fun there as i would on the cruise :confused3 but well be going on a dcl 7 day over thanksgiving in 05 so theres something to look forward to!!! sorry i wont be joining you
have a GREAT time :D

Our family has decided to jump onto the this cruise. I'm sure we're paying more by signing up last minute but we really need to get away. This will be our first cruise with kids, but they have been to Disney 2 other times and love it.

Our kids will be 5 & 3, so hopefully we'll get some use out of the clubs and see some of you others.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter