March 28, 2015 Eastern Caribbean Fantasy Cruise meet

We are getting ready to book this cruise for next year's spring break. We cruised the Wonder in March and had the best time! It will be me, DH, DD 11 and DD 8. We loved the FE and also had our girls chat with some other kids their age before the cruise which worked out wonderfully. Can someone put the FB link on here? I've been unable to find it.

Thanks!!

We are booked on this cruise. There are 25 of us....13 kids between 2 and 14...10 girls and 3 boys. Seven rooms on the back of the ship level 9. I don't do Facebook. Is that the only place you are posting plans? We are working on FEs for all the kids. We are all excited.

Could someone post a URL for the FB group? We have searched through all the Disney Fantasy groups we can find on FB and no luck.

HI Friends...I am asking for a friend who is new to DIS.... I cant find the the FB page either and id really like to direct them to this AND the FB page, can you repost the link or post in here please? https://www.facebook.com/groups/467112946710832/files/

DS and I are going to Disney Japan this year so no cruise for us LOL (Although I still have two placeholders, just in case i find some extra $$ LOL)

hi everyone! Sorry I didn't realize this is a "teen Disney " page. I found another group for this sailing on the DIS
http://disboards.com/showthread.php?t=3248567 .... STILL have not found the Facebook page? And I am surprised by the lack of response to my inquiry? Well glad I found the other one!

Thank you scrapbook Julie!!! It worked :) I will share with my friend!

Oops for some reason it posted twice lol

Hi Lily! Our granddaughter will be on this cruise and it is her first. She will be 12 and anxious to meet others teens!

I am Taylor! This will be our 3rd cruise on the Fantasy (I think) but 4th in total. I am 16 and have two brothers also sailing with us. One will be barely 13 and the other will be 12. We have a cabana #3 booked for castaway and are wondering who else has one booked? I started a blog for disney tips (mostly for teens) at dcltipsfromateen.simplesite.com . I don't mean to ramble, but we are new to FE's and are in a group currently, but wondering if we give gifts every night or only one night? Thanks!

I am Taylor! This will be our 3rd cruise on the Fantasy (I think) but 4th in total. I am 16 and have two brothers also sailing with us. One will be barely 13 and the other will be 12. We have a cabana #3 booked for castaway and are wondering who else has one booked? I started a blog for disney tips (mostly for teens) at dcltipsfromateen.simplesite.com . I don't mean to ramble, but we are new to FE's and are in a group currently, but wondering if we give gifts every night or only one night? Thanks!

Hi, Taylor! We will almost be your cabana neighbors. We're in #5. My daughter Lindsay will be 13 right before the cruise and her friend Julia who is also 13 will be with her at the cabana most of the day, I'm sure, so your brothers will have company!

I think we're in your FE group also. I was planning for gifts for one night. I didn't realize people sometimes do more, so I'm interested to hear what others reply.

I think some are confused because our FE group is on FB and not DISboards. If anyone needs help finding us on there I'd be glad to help!

MY hubby and daughter (EMILY) 12 will be on this cruise. I sent an invite to the FB page. This is our third DCL but our first 7 day.. Hoping to have Em chat with a few gals before the trip.

MY hubby and daughter (EMILY) 12 will be on this cruise. I sent an invite to the FB page. This is our third DCL but our first 7 day.. Hoping to have Em chat with a few gals before the trip.
We are bringing our daughter Olivia - 12 and her sister McKenna - 16. Another family is joining us with their daughter Cassandra - 17. I'm sure Olivia would love to chat before the cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter