March 28, 2015 Eastern Caribbean Fantasy Cruise meet

lilyheartsdance

Earning My Ears
Hi, my name is Lily and i'll be 14 on the cruise. I'm looking for other teens my age that will also be on the March 28, 2015 Eastern Caribbean Cruise on the Fantasy!

I have added your thread to the cruise meet list pixiedust:
Have a great cruise!

Hi Lily, I just booked this cruise for me and my family. I have 2 boys ages 5 and 15 going. My oldest loved Vibe on the Dream so I am sure he will be in there a lot on this cruise too. Nice to meet you.

Update...changed to a Halloween cruise in sept 2014.

Hi,

My family is booked on this cruise and we can't wait. We have 3 girls. The twins will be 17 (almost 18) and enjoying their last time in the Vibe. and my youngest will be 13 (almost 14). This will be our 3rd DCL cruise, but our first on the Fantasy.

Can't wait to get to know some others going on this trip.

Hello! Just booked this cruise this week. It will be DH (Mike), me (Julie) and DD (Lindsay -13) on the trip. This is our 3rd DCL cruise but our first time on the Fantasy. We had the pleasure of meeting Rope Drop's family on our last cruise, and Lindsay is excited about spending plenty of time with their daughter in the Edge again this cruise. :)

Hello! Just booked this cruise this week. It will be DH (Mike), me (Julie) and DD (Lindsay -13) on the trip. This is our 3rd DCL cruise but our first time on the Fantasy. We had the pleasure of meeting Rope Drop's family on our last cruise, and Lindsay is excited about spending plenty of time with their daughter in the Edge again this cruise. :)

Hi Julie! Julia is so excited that she'll have Lindsay on this cruise. They're going to have so much fun in the Edge.

Niki

FE on 7day cruise was like Christmas for our kids every time we went back to our cabin :)

Can't wait to be sailing on this cruise with Ariel Fans once again! We sure had a blast on the last cruise and I know this 7 day cruise will be even more fun. We brought back so many FE gifts from the 4 day cruise so I can't even imagine what the 7 day cruise will be like. It seems like a long way off from now but I am hoping that others will join this page and we can start some chat about the best thing ever...Disney cruises!!

We booked this cruise on board the Fantasy for New Years Eve! It was AMAZING!
My daughter will be 16 for this cruise. I'm so excited that my parents will be joining us for their first Disney Cruise! Is it really a year away?

Hi All:wave:
After moving our cruise date three times I think we're finally settled on this one. I'll be cruising with my DH, DS 17 and DD 12. This will be our 5th Disney cruise--we've sailed on the other ships at least once but are excited to be on the Fantasy for the first time and also for our first Eastern Caribbean itinerary.

My family is booked on this cruise and we can't wait. We have 3 girls. The twins will be 17 (almost 18) and enjoying their last time in the Vibe.

RopeDrop our son LOVES Vibe and one of the main reasons we're taking this cruise is to squeeze in one last cruise just days before he turns 18 years old. We also live in Illinois.

Is anyone here interested in a Facebook group? It's the "in" thing these days. I'd be happy to create one if anyone is interested.

Hi All:wave:

RopeDrop our son LOVES Vibe and one of the main reasons we're taking this cruise is to squeeze in one last cruise just days before he turns 18 years old. We also live in Illinois.

Is anyone here interested in a Facebook group? It's the "in" thing these days. I'd be happy to create one if anyone is interested.

Facebook group sounds great to me! Glad to know my kids aren't the only ones trying to squeeze in one more visit to the Vibe. You live in Illinois too? Maybe if we start a Facabook thing, we can get the kids to join too and do some chatting before the cruise as well.

For anyone who is interested, I've created a Facebook page called Disney Cruise on the Fantasy March 28, 2015. It's a "closed" group so you have to ask to join to see the posts but anyone can see who is in the group. Also, any of us who join can approve members for the group. The site is pretty basic right now. I'll probably "borrow" some stuff from the March 22-29, 2014 DCL Fantasy group. We were supposed to sail on that one but decided to go to Disneyland instead. Hopefully we'll get some interest in this cruise meet thread and the FB group. There have got to be more of us out there!!

Hello! Can't wait to start meeting others cruising on the Fantasy March 28,2015!
We are the Wrightsel's! I'm Amy, DH-Brian, DS-Chris (16), DSF-Caleb (17), DS-Andrew (10) and DM-Sue. For some of us in our party this will be Disney Cruise #8, but this is Caleb's rookie cruise, and his Senior Spring Break!!!

Can't wait to hear all about everyone's plans!

Hello! Can't wait to start meeting others cruising on the Fantasy March 28,2015!
We are the Wrightsel's! I'm Amy, DH-Brian, DS-Chris (16), DSF-Caleb (17), DS-Andrew (10) and DM-Sue. For some of us in our party this will be Disney Cruise #8, but this is Caleb's rookie cruise, and his Senior Spring Break!!!

Can't wait to hear all about everyone's plans!
I added you to the FB group. Glad you found it.

My DS Nathan will be 17 on the cruise (a few days shy of 18) and also on his senior spring break. He will live in Vibe while we're on the cruise except when we make him join us for dinner!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter