Marathon Weekend 2017!

Isn't there a "design your own t-shirt"-place in Disney Springs? Maybe you can get them to add that to their selection - I would absolutely buy one!
Yes there is. Marketplace side next to the Christmas store.

I'm definitely disappointed. I get it and I'm glad they have everyones safety in mind but it still sucks. I plan to wait until the weather clears up and do the miles around here if possible and then go grab the medal if we have to do so at the expo. I don't know if I will be able to do Dopey ever again so I'm counting this if I get the miles in tomorrow! I trained, I came here to do it and I'm doing the miles. We all deserve the recognition for the prep work and being ready to go!

Wow!!I'm so sorry for all the half runners,especially those only doing the half.You think about this time of year the weather is generally pretty good most of the time except when a front comes through and to have one come through pretty much right at race time is a major bummer.

I'm sorry for the folks who endured weather related travel issues getting here for the 1/2 or the Goofy. I'm here with three Dopey folks and they are disappointed but at least the 4 of us got to run the 5 and 10 together the past two days.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter