Mama Melrose ADRS and Fantasmic Packages Week of Christmas Watch

January is open as well now. I wonder why they held it back but thanks to these posts I checked and grabbed a reservation for the date I needed in mid January.

Somehow I just happened to come here and check this thread, I can't believe I didn't get any email updates with all these post updates! GRRRRR

Just got my reservation at MM for 12/21 1:15 lunch. You probably won't find anything for the F! Package past 4:00 since the first F! show that time of year is at 6:15.

Just got my reservation at MM for 12/21 1:15 lunch. You probably won't find anything for the F! Package past 4:00 since the first F! show that time of year is at 6:15.

I was able to get a 3:30 PM. At first I forgot about the early show time in December, thanks for the reminder about that! :)

I got an 11:45 lunch Fantasmic ADR for December 20th last night.... I feel sooooo much better now. I had been trying every day for weeks!

Really? I have a HBD for 5:40, does that mean I won't be able to make the show? I heard even the reserved seating pass holders need to get there 30 minutes before showtime.

Thank you! I was able to get a F! for MM on 12-13 at 5:05. I do have a question though. Is it a pre-fix menu for the F! dinners or can you pick any entree from the menu? Thanks!

I got 4:55 for 12/21! :D And I didn't receive any thread alerts either, so I thought I would post to keep bumping it up for those who may not have been alerted either. :)

Really? I have a HBD for 5:40, does that mean I won't be able to make the show? I heard even the reserved seating pass holders need to get there 30 minutes before showtime.

Right now, the only F! Show scheduled for the week of 12/21 is at 8:30 PM, which would be fine for your reservation time. But, it's early yet. They will sometimes add a second show during busy times. IF they add a second show, it has historically been at 6:30 PM during that time of year. (if they are really busy, sometimes they have 3 shows, adding another one at 10:00 PM) Since the F! Dining Package is for the first show only, it could get dicey for you, IF they do add an earlier show.

Thank you! I was able to get a F! for MM on 12-13 at 5:05. I do have a question though. Is it a pre-fix menu for the F! dinners or can you pick any entree from the menu? Thanks!

You can pick any entree off of the menu.

"Standard dining packages are available for lunch or dinner and include one (1):
  • Appetizer
  • Entrée
  • Dessert
  • Non-alcoholic beverage
  • VIP seating voucher"

I don't believe they would sell a package that would include an ADR time that would make it impossible for you to enjoy your meal AND get to the show that the package includes...

I also didn't get any notice when people started responding to thread again--does anyone know why?

I also didn't get any notice when people started responding to thread again--does anyone know why?
When you get an e-mail from a thread you have to visit the thread or you won't continue to get e-mail alerts. If you notice on the alerts it says there may be more messages after...'

For Jan 27, 28, and 29 I was up and checked all 3 restaurants between 6:00am and 6:01am and there was no availability. How is that even possible?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter