Mama Melrose ADRS and Fantasmic Packages Week of Christmas Watch

I am glad to find this thread. I do not see any reservations for MM regular dining or Fantasmic from Dec 20 to Dec 31st. Hoping Fantasmic package opens soon and I get a reservation.

Fingers crossed for all of us.

Tigger

I have received many explanations from many cast members. The general rule of thumb is that they do not know why, when, or whether.
The best answer that makes sense to me is that perhaps MM is scheduled for refurbishing in this time slot beginning in mid December of 2015.
I have seen both H&V open and then unavailable and BD is still open. However, I am with the rest of you logging in several times a day to see if just maybe MM comes available. This year there is only one Fantasmic performance each evening. Has been two showings at this time of year but not necessarily every night.

If we did not have these frustrations, we would get too much sleep at night. LOL. Good Luck.

The second showing of fantasmic isn't usually added until closer to December. I go every December and every year they only list 1 showing of fantasmic. I'm sure a second one will be added around October/November.

I think it was always available thru Dec 10th (might just have been booked)-Praying these open within the next two days - because I am out of town the rest of the week.

I'm going to MM next week, while I'm there I'm going to ask a manager if they have an upcoming renovation. My curiosity is killing me!

I also don't see them closing one of the few table service venues during December...especially the week of Christmas/New Years. And they almost never add the second showing of Fantasmic until closer to the time of the shows (I also think EMHs will change also)...so I agree on maybe Octoberish.

Plus, the way the dining choices come up has changed. It used to not even list MM as an option...now, at least it is listed. I think either maybe they are tweeking special dining (as with H&V rumors) or with the testing of the assigned seating at Fantasmic they are holding off opening in case they like it and are going to extend it to MM during that time frame.

That's all I got! Otherwise, it makes not sense...never, ever have I had any problem getting as ADR there...and I'm really quite flexible for times ...

Still trying for the 20th. Playing around with it, the 10th had two openings. I'll keep trying every day.

Plus, the way the dining choices come up has changed. It used to not even list MM as an option...now, at least it is listed. I think either maybe they are tweeking special dining (as with H&V rumors) or with the testing of the assigned seating at Fantasmic they are holding off opening in case they like it and are going to extend it to MM during that time frame.

Sorry for the double post, just saw this. The assigned seating test may explain it.

I thought the possibility of a second show added might be part of it, but from what I have seen, the packages are only offered for the first showing.

Thanks for posting this thread, have been searching for a MM lunch or dinner from the 15th-21st & keep coming up empty.

Following...I'm trying for 1/11/16 and there is nothing at all for January! Hoping this isn't a bad sign that MM is getting the ax as part of the rumored HS expansion. We love that restaurant....and HS is already short on good table service choices as it is! :)

It's open!!!! Just got mama melrose for December 17th!!! That was the last one I needed!! Woohoo!!!!

Was yours for lunch or dinner? I couldn't get a F! package for dinner on the 26th but the regular restaurant was available for dinner.
I could only get F! For lunch so I took a 3:30. The regular ressie is available after 3:30, but not F! This is Dec 22, 24 & 25 I checked.

Latest time I could book F! package was for 2:45pm. I went ahead and booked, just happy to move from H&V to MM (party of 5 adults).

Last time showing on booking time is 4pm.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter