Mama Melrose ADRS and Fantasmic Packages Week of Christmas Watch

When you get an e-mail from a thread you have to visit the thread or you won't continue to get e-mail alerts. If you notice on the alerts it says there may be more messages after...'

That's the odd thing--I did check all I received on thread. This has happened a few times to me since the new web page design---do you need to check the thread through the alerts or just on web page?

That's the odd thing--I did check all I received on thread. This has happened a few times to me since the new web page design---do you need to check the thread through the alerts or just on web page?
That is weird. I've always done it though tve alert. If u notice you're not getting alerts very often try unwatching then watching the tvread again. I had to do that once on a thread that wouldn't co-operate.

For Jan 27, 28, and 29 I was up and checked all 3 restaurants between 6:00am and 6:01am and there was no availability. How is that even possible?
I have been checking since my 180+10 opened 2 weeks ago for F!/HBD on 21Jan, and there has never been availability, at HBD or any of the F! package restaurants. I have to assume that they have not released the F! packages for January yet, at least not past the marathon weekend.

[QUOTE=" I have to assume that they have not released the F! packages for January yet, at least not past the marathon weekend.[/QUOTE]

There are no times available after Jan 3 for the packages. I've been checking for a couple weeks. Hopefully they'll open up soon

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter